Swinging On A Normal Holiday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
Would you consider subtly approaching another couple on holiday to see if they may fancy something intimate?
If done right I guess it could lead to minimal embarrassment if they said no..
Would you do it?
How would you do it?

M

meet_the_fockers

Would you consider subtly approaching another couple on holiday to see if they may fancy something intimate?
Would you do it?
How would you do it?
Depends... you can usually judge get the vibes so to speak... xx

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
It really what depends on the situation and of course who I am holidaying with.

I have an unusual situation in that someone I'm going away with soon, knows about my participation in the scene but has not participated himself. He has always felt like he wouldn't want to and accepts except I delve.
Very recently he expressed a little bit of an interest. I am very cautious so as I feel he might be doing it just to please me, and as I have told him there is absolutely no need.
As he has no experience at all, I also think it could be difficult to find the right situation that would work for all parties. I just thought if it came up while we were away it could lead to further discussions between us, and who knows...
It really isn't something I need from my relationship with him, but I would be very happy to discuss it, and investigate further if I was sure it was something he genuinely was interested in for himself and not just for me.

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
The reason I feel that it might be more about me, is he has always said he never could watch me with someone, or be interested in someone else in that situation, and a year later, he has brought it up that possibly he could.
He himself is not sure of anything including his personal motivation.
I would not want to do anything that could lead to him being upset afterwards, or having potential damage our bond.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It really what depends on the situation and of course who I am holidaying with.

I have an unusual situation in that someone I'm going away with soon, knows about my participation in the scene but has not participated himself. He has always felt like he wouldn't want to and accepts except I delve.
Very recently he expressed a little bit of an interest. I am very cautious so as I feel he might be doing it just to please me, and as I have told him there is absolutely no need.
As he has no experience at all, I also think it could be difficult to find the right situation that would work for all parties. I just thought if it came up while we were away it could lead to further discussions between us, and who knows...
It really isn't something I need from my relationship with him, but I would be very happy to discuss it, and investigate further if I was sure it was something he genuinely was interested in for himself and not just for me.
That sounds like it could lead to troublesome tides if not managed carefully Miss @Lola x

Reactions: Therapon and Lola
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
It is likely that we would not take it further, and I think that is also likely that that's for the best. But it made me think about how other people would feel on a holiday if a situation arose ( less complicated than my personal situation).

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The reason I feel that it might be more about me, is he has always said he never could watch me with someone, or be interested in someone else in that situation, and a year later, he has brought it up that possibly he could.
He himself is not sure of anything including his personal motivation.
I would not want to do anything that could lead to him being upset afterwards, or having potential damage our bond.
I can see this is a delicate situation but I think communication is key and just see where it goes, tricky one though :love:xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And it's this that I am on about.. Obviously it's on your mind too. I'd be careful about this one. You could both inadvertently damage your friendship if something slipped, esp while on holiday - right atmosphere, relaxed, drinks etc.. Hmm x

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
As far as my personal situation I feel it's pretty unlikely to happen ever never mind on holiday, in this particular relationship.

But it did lead me to think about other people on holiday and if the chance had ever arisen, and if they have taken it....

27 April 2015
Would you do it?
How would you do it?
Absolutely, not a problem, and do it loads on every holiday, Mr A Team normally approaches as he's more confident, but yes you pick up the vibes, then ask them if they would like to join you for drinks we don't normally get any knock backs lol xxx
Mrs A Team xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
But it did lead me to think about other people on holiday and if the chance had ever arisen, and if they have taken it....
Absolutely, not a problem, and do it loads on every holiday, Mr A Team normally approaches as he's more confident, but yes you pick up the vibes, then ask them if they would like to join you for drinks we don't normally get any knock backs lol xxx
Mrs A Team xxx
Indeed... Jet Setters these two @Lola and have some holiday stories no doubt.. :)
Ooh I'm sure that @meandlis holiday with other couples too IIRC ? x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
And it's this that I am on about.. Obviously it's on your mind too. I'd be careful about this one. You could both inadvertently damage your friendship if something slipped, esp while on holiday - right atmosphere, relaxed, drinks etc.. Hmm x
best bet is to find somone you met with and can trust to take it easy and use that to introduce him, just going in the deepend with another couple youve met might not be the best bet.

M

meet_the_fockers

The thing that jumps out at me in your statement hun is..the he could never watch me with another.. embarrasment.. or.. does he have feelings for you?
Dont forget im looking from the outside.. yes id tread exeptionally carefully.
My thoughts IF he raises the subject again maybe suggest a social at a club.. where the lounge area.. has a no dress down policy.
He may just be curious... as a lot of 'nillas' are.. re the scene.
Vanillas do tend to think.. we are the devils work and... throw our clothes off.. on a whim.. shagging all that moves.
As we know this isnt true.. well sometimes..
As holiday myself.. i prob wouldnt..
Definately depends on reading the situation. Xxx
Good luck.

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
We have feelings for each other, I'm poly and all that is understood and cool between us.
He has been to a few clubs with me, respecting his needs we played only together and just watched and chatted to others.
If ( big if) he wanted to take it further I feel a club may be a little full on for his first time.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
We have feelings for each other, I'm poly and all that is understood and cool between us.
He has been to a few clubs with me, respecting his needs we played only together and just watched and chatted to others.
If ( big if) he wanted to take it further I feel a club may be a little full on for his first time.
IF he does want to take it further you could trying brining in a female first rather than a full swap, it could help him deal with his emotions more if you were sharing a person with him rather than he was sharing you.

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
That is a good idea. Crazily enough I didn't even think of that.

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

We have done this successfully on a few occasions; we don't march up to strangers and ask if they want to join us for sex, but if you're having a drink with somebody it's easy to steer the conversation around to swinging. Vanilla holidaymakers are more likely to be intrigued than offended and sometimes the reply is yes, we swing too, why don't we go to our room? Evidence below!

View media item 12368

Reactions: The-A-Team