Swinging Whilst Pregnant

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Have you ever played with a pregnant lady on the scene?
If not, would you?
Would you swing if you, yourself was pregnant?
Or do you believe it should be kept between the pregnant lady and her partner?

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Yes I would! Pregnant ladies are very sexy!

If they bloom! I was sick as a dog up until 36 weeks!
I'm unsure if I would swing with a pregnant lady. I'm on the fence. In one sense I think it's be okay, then another sense, it should be kept between her and partner, like it's sacred.

D

Deleted member 1402

I saw a woman who was heavily pregnant, doing a greedy girl sesh. That had me feeling a little uncomfortable. The guys wore condoms, but there is still a small percent of catching something.
It's a little different if it's a trusted regular partner/s and just soft swing.

Reactions: The-A-Team

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
In all my time at The Vanilla Alternative I can only remember one occasion when an obviously pregnant lady attended. In chatting with her, she did say that it had made her very horny. She only played with her partner but it was still something very different to see.

D

Deleted member 1402

I see the intimacy of it and that's why I'm so on the fence. I'm wondering if soft swing with say, a couple you know, is acceptable, or not at all.

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
A minefield! It would be difficult enough if our (swingers in general) children discovered our lifestyle......imagine if they found out 'mum' was playing whilst pregnant with them....

Not for me.

But then again, I went off it altogether ;) GG x

D

Deleted member 1402

A minefield! It would be difficult enough if our (swingers in general) children discovered our lifestyle......imagine if they found out 'mum' was playing whilst pregnant with them....

Not for me.

But then again, I went off it altogether ;) GG x

That's what went through my mind when I saw the lady doing a greedy girl sesh, I was uncomfortable with that.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
H

his&hers

I had very little libido while pregnant, but still found the idea of going to our club very hot. We only went once though, and didn't swap with anyone. Sex after the second trimester was just too difficult and not worth the hassle lol.

That said, I'm on the fence. I felt so unsexy while pregnant, so to know there were still guys out there who wanted me was very nice, and gave me the courage to enjoy being naked. However, it still feels a bit weird, almost wrong, to continue on with one's chosen debauchery while growing another human. No judgment if that's your thing, god knows I have my own weird things, this is just not one of mine.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
27 April 2015
Hmmmm, interesting question Mrs A Team was extremely horny whilst pregnant, but as to swinging in that point of her life, No not at all, it's a special thing between you and your other half, so we don't think it should be shared xxx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I would have to say but not in experience, this is something between two people and not to be shared with anyone else. X

Reactions: The-A-Team
D

Deleted member 3657

I have never played whilst pregnant.

However I did have a fuck buddy who was pregnant. We eventually became a couple then the RAF posted me to Cyprus for 3 years before the baby was born. There is a longer story to this.

D

Deleted member 3411

This subject was already brought up earlier in the year and as I decleared then that I actually find pregnant women a turn on but I've never had a pregnant woman in my life to have pregnant sex with.... I won't hold my breath....