Swinging With Bisexual Men, Complications

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AdventurerEllis

Hi all!
Just thought I would post a new thread to get your experiences on swinging regarding this topic;

Bisexual females and males in parties are quite common now, most people love experimentation.

Have any of you come across a bisexual female touching the same sex and the girl having an issue with it or vise versa with men touching men.

As a bisexual man, I enjoy every gender and I'm rather greedy
But in any meet we usually chat with some drinks first and get comfortable, and most times have built a connection chatting before meeting and know about sexualities.

I'm curious as I havnt come across it but have any of you ever - in the act - started playing with the same sex of the other couple and them have a bad reaction to it?
How did you pass this?
Are there any horror stories around this out there??

Everyone I've met have had a broader mind than most people sexually and i imagine it's not been an issue if something like this happens.

Failing that, what are other horror stories of swinging (if any)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi all!
Just thought I would post a new thread to get your experiences on swinging regarding this topic;

Bisexual females and males in parties are quite common now, most people love experimentation.

Have any of you come across a bisexual female touching the same sex and the girl having an issue with it or vise versa with men touching men.

As a bisexual man, I enjoy every gender and I'm rather greedy
But in any meet we usually chat with some drinks first and get comfortable, and most times have built a connection chatting before meeting and know about sexualities.

I'm curious as I havnt come across it but have any of you ever - in the act - started playing with the same sex of the other couple and them have a bad reaction to it?
How did you pass this?
Are there any horror stories around this out there??

Everyone I've met have had a broader mind than most people sexually and i imagine it's not been an issue if something like this happens.

What a good question and very interesting thread to discuss. Although bisexuality among gents is discussed across the site, this scenario of having issues is not.
Good thread to get some teeth stuck into. (y)
There is a huge thread regarding this and other similar threads where you may find some more answers..
Nonetheless still an interesting discussion to be had. :)

Reactions: AdventurerEllis
D

Deleted member 1030

As a bi male, I've never had a problem (I'm more than happy with straight play lol) and I've never encountered any problems with this situation. There's not really any need for it to occur, as long as everyone makes their boundaries clear from the outset.

Reactions: Pearls
A

AdventurerEllis

As a bi male, I've never had a problem (I'm more than happy with straight play lol) and I've never encountered any problems with this situation. There's not really any need for it to occur, as long as everyone makes their boundaries clear from the outset.
This is my experience too, I'm just curious :)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We have had issues in the past which have now made us very wary of playing with Bi guys.
I am straight, I'm not curious in the slightest sometimes I think it would be easier if I was lol. I'm very secure in my sexuality and playing around Bi guys or gay guys doesn't phase me in the least. However we have attempted to play with two couples now where the guys were Bi. In each of those scenarios I made it clear that that's cool but Bi play is not for me as I'm straight. This was before any play took place and there was no miss-understanding.
Both times during play the guys crossed way over the line of what is appropriate for 'playing straight' imo.
One guy waited until he thought I couldn't see with the girls between us and then grabbed a handful which did come as a shock I must admit having made my boundaries known and being far less experienced at the time. The other guy tried to convince me halfway through play that actually I was Bi I just didn't know it and then tried to move in physically.
To be honest it didn't really create any major trauma it just really pissed me off! I wouldn't dream of crossing someone else's boundary so why should I put up with someone crossing mine.
Now I think it would have to be someone we knew well and trusted really is willing to play straight for us to bother trying again.

A

AdventurerEllis

We have had issues in the past which have now made us very wary of playing with Bi guys.
I am straight, I'm not curious in the slightest sometimes I think it would be easier if I was lol. I'm very secure in my sexuality and playing around Bi guys or gay guys doesn't phase me in the least. However we have attempted to play with two couples now where the guys were Bi. In each of those scenarios I made it clear that that's cool but Bi play is not for me as I'm straight. This was before any play took place and there was no miss-understanding.
Both times during play the guys crossed way over the line of what is appropriate for 'playing straight' imo.
One guy waited until he thought I couldn't see with the girls between us and then grabbed a handful which did come as a shock I must admit having made my boundaries known and being far less experienced at the time. The other guy tried to convince me halfway through play that actually I was Bi I just didn't know it and then tried to move in physically.
To be honest it didn't really create any major trauma it just really pissed me off! I wouldn't dream of crossing someone else's boundary so why should I put up with someone crossing mine.
Now I think it would have to be someone we knew well and trusted really is willing to play straight for us to bother trying again.

So how did you pass this?
Did it kill the mood or you just told him to stop then continued with normal play?
Thanks for sharing!

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
So how did you pass this?
Did it kill the mood or you just told him to stop then continued with normal play?
Thanks for sharing!

Well the first guy, actually D removed his hand and told him off before I could say anything. At the time I think it took me a couple of seconds to process what was happening and she had reacted before I did. She removed his hand and said words to the effect of 'that's rude S has already said he's straight'. He got up and said he was going to the bar and to carry on. He then left for the bar, his wife apologised again and begged us to carry on. We wasn't really sure at the time what to do but I think if I'm honest the fact that she was gorgeous swayed us to do just that and we did have an amazing time with her. He came back a bit later, spoke to his wife briefly and left again. She carried on as if he hadn't spoken to her. Afterwards he was fine. Never seen them since and their profile disappeared years ago.
The second guy believed everyone is Bi they just do t know it. I told him that if he'd told me before play that he believed that and had no intention of keeping his hands to himself where I was concerned we wouldn't have played.
That night his attitude stopped play it killed our attraction to them as a couple and made it awkward instead. We returned to the bar.
I think if guys are going to agree to play straight then they need to do just that. Most people don't want anyone to try and 'convert' them, if I were that way inclined I'd have no issue playing games that way but there's simply nothing there so there's no point lol.

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
A

AdventurerEllis

Well the first guy, actually D removed his hand and told him off before I could say anything. At the time I think it took me a couple of seconds to process what was happening and she had reacted before I did. She removed his hand and said words to the effect of 'that's rude S has already said he's straight'. He got up and said he was going to the bar and to carry on. He then left for the bar, his wife apologised again and begged us to carry on. We wasn't really sure at the time what to do but I think if I'm honest the fact that she was gorgeous swayed us to do just that and we did have an amazing time with her. He came back a bit later, spoke to his wife briefly and left again. She carried on as if he hadn't spoken to her. Afterwards he was fine. Never seen them since and their profile disappeared years ago.
The second guy believed everyone is Bi they just do t know it. I told him that if he'd told me before play that he believed that and had no intention of keeping his hands to himself where I was concerned we wouldn't have played.
That night his attitude stopped play it killed our attraction to them as a couple and made it awkward instead. We returned to the bar.
I think if guys are going to agree to play straight then they need to do just that. Most people don't want anyone to try and 'convert' them, if I were that way inclined I'd have no issue playing games that way but there's simply nothing there so there's no point lol.
I suppose you have that opportunity in a club to move away if needed, if it was a hotel meet it must absolutely kill the mood and ruin the night. in a club you can recoup and move on with others.
I respect boundaries, I see no reason not too, it sounds like the one chap was delusional about everyone being bi. Just because he feels that way inclined and possibly converted a couple of guys to experience it and enjoy it.
Never force people especially if youve outlined it before going into it... it's a shame

D

Deleted member 1030

Whether bi or straight, going beyond discussed boundaries is absolutely not on. In our personal experience, the only men that have crossed any lines are straight guys. That doesn't mean, however, that we tar every straight guy with the same brush.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I suppose you have that opportunity in a club to move away if needed, if it was a hotel meet it must absolutely kill the mood and ruin the night. in a club you can recoup and move on with others.
I respect boundaries, I see no reason not too, it sounds like the one chap was delusional about everyone being bi. Just because he feels that way inclined and possibly converted a couple of guys to experience it and enjoy it.
Never force people especially if youve outlined it before going into it... it's a shame

We were fortunate that both of those instances happened in a club that's true. Now most of our private meets come from people we have already met at events or in clubs anyway so generally we know them before any private meet.
I think you're right, it is simply a case of respecting boundaries. If you agree something beforehand then just stick to it.

D

Deleted member 4901

I'm kind of into not having any expectations. I'd sooner people are clear. I did have one adventure where wed talked about a threesome with a couple I knew and when things got hot. I mean me playing with her pussy with him and me reaching down to touch his penis he suddenly backed out and said he didn't want to and couldn't do it. She burst into tears. I explained it was fine and I wasn't upset. I slept on the couch and left the next morning. They are still together I think. They distance themselves after that. Shame really. She had amazing blue hair.

B

BatDan

I am pansexual, the ultimate greedy lol. I am attached to the person not rhe gender.

At clubs and parties, if I see a big cock I will quietly say 'hey man, do you also play with guys?". This gives them the opportunityto say no quietly so they don't freak out.

If they say yes, well.. I can make men cum in my mouth in 2 mins ;) my technique is good lol.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I did have a problem once with a guy who was Bi and thinking I was the same... He couldn't grasp the fact that I had no attraction to him what so ever, he believed he could change my sexuality as he was Gods gift and perfect in every way. Not had too much of a bad experience since.