Taking Good Photos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
We've got an old digital SLR (Pentax ist DL) which despite being only 6mp takes better pics than a newer 12mp compact that I got Debs. I've always put this down to the better glass on the SLR but I've also noticed that lighting seems to be the key to a good photo.

How do you do it without spending hundreds of pounds on fancy lights are only going to get used once in a blue moon?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
8 July 2018
You are absolutely correct about the lighting & better glass, it also has a lot to do with how you edit your photos too.

you can do lighting on the cheap but in all honesty you get what you pay for!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
You are absolutely correct about the lighting & better glass, it also has a lot to do with how you edit your photos too.

you can do lighting on the cheap but in all honesty you get what you pay for!
Tiger xx

I get what you are saying but for someone (like us) that just wants to take a few pervy pics what would be the best way without spending hundreds?

Yes, absolutely but those new iPhones aren’t cheap :whistle: :D
Tiger xx

Well they are, anything made in China is cheap. It's just that Apple charge a lot of money for them.

Cost + sheep tax :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sheep Tax .....:p
Well you wouldn’t buy a Dacia when what you want is a Mercedes..... Same with cameras quality costs ....China or not I haven’t used anything that comes close to my iPhones :tiphat::tiphat:

19 March 2015
We've got an old digital SLR (Pentax ist DL) which despite being only 6mp takes better pics than a newer 12mp compact that I got Debs. I've always put this down to the better glass on the SLR but I've also noticed that lighting seems to be the key to a good photo.

How do you do it without spending hundreds of pounds on fancy lights are only going to get used once in a blue moon?
I too love taking pics but stick with my iPhone really. Occasionally use the iPad.
I don’t think it does too badly for an iPhone but always room for improvement I guess.

39A89354-5213-4C5F-86CC-6046C6DBA48D.jpeg C49AFABE-512D-45B3-B757-DB600A3C008F.jpeg 677FF098-74F2-4B57-B13C-AC97CC2EE8FC.jpeg 839D1959-E390-4C8C-9CF8-F7CB233258DF.jpeg

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Don't get carried away on expensive equipment, it's pointless!
Regardless of what the marketing people tell you, resolution really doesn't matter above about 5Mp; it's so much finer than your eyes anyway! Good moody lighting helps, but all things being equal the best thing you can do is invest a bit of time in post-processing. Any free package on pc or mac will allow you to tweak brightness, saturation, gamma etc... so just about any source material can be made to look good.
Ok, I'll grant you may need to put in a bit of effort rather than getting perfection from the click but (to draw a comparison) even the best orgasm benefits from a bit of aftercare ;)

Reactions: Therapon