Tampon bins for gents at university

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So bins for womens sanitary products are set to be placed in the gents for gender neutral students at Newcastle university..
Ok I am very open minded but this had me a little stumped, I was on the impression that no matter what gender, females can only have periods?
Or am I missing something here?:confused:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
So bins for womens sanitary products are set to be placed in the gents for gender neutral students at Newcastle university..
Ok I am very open minded but this had me a little stumped, I was on the impression that no matter what gender, females can only have periods?
Or am I missing something here?:confused:
No, I think the point is perfectly pertinent :rofl:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
No, I think the point is perfectly pertinent :rofl:
Oh, hang on... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Which toilet is a pre-op female to male trans person to use?

And then, in this unlikely situation, it makes perfect sense.

D

Deleted member 8095

Why not have unisex toilets?? As well as male and female toilets, wouldn't that cater for everyones needs :palm:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Which toilet is a pre-op female to male trans person to use?

I hadn't thought of that, I was thinking the other way around. Now it makes sense (y);)

24 November 2015
We already have sani bins in the gents toilets its not all about women and periods .but we have noticed a few ladies nipping to the gents if they struggle going up and down stairs

D

Deleted member 8095

But if you just make all loos unisex then why does any of it matter?
Certain cultures forbid the mixing of the sexes like that. If you had unisex toilets as well as male and female toilets it would cater for everybody xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have unisex toilets here, most of our bars and restaraunts have them, some people welcome it but most are against it..
It doesn't bother me either way, I see both sides of the coin but we have to move with the times and simply embrace such changes (y)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I would just point out that this has been reported by The Sun and you know what they're like. I look forward to The Daily Mail's frothing rehash.

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
But if you just make all loos unisex then why does any of it matter?
But you’d only be able to have a unisex single toilet rather than multiple toilet cubicles in one room (if that makes sense), so from a space point of view it wouldn’t be practical

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
But you’d only be able to have a unisex single toilet rather than multiple toilet cubicles in one room (if that makes sense), so from a space point of view it wouldn’t be practical
This is worse than Brexit

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
Do the people against not share the family bathroom its all the same .you have guests over who use your loo
But it’s not the same in public. You have to have separate facilities for men and women - same in hospitals - you can’t have a mixed bay of men and women unless in intensive care due to privacy and dignity reasons.

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
We already have sani bins in the gents toilets its not all about women and periods .but we have noticed a few ladies nipping to the gents if they struggle going up and down stairs
I’d also say that they could be used for men with medical issues - ie those that need to catheterise or have stoma bags etc