Tantric Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Ever tried/practised or experienced this?
If not sure, it's where your body mind and soul connect with each other, on a higher mental, physical and sexual plain..

Tantric sex tends to be more of a focused situation where you and your partner spend more time understanding your body and your sexuality.
It's very erotic and sensual, you achieve higher orgasms as a result too! :love: :sneaky:
Tried it? Like it and continue to do so or something you've not really tried and perhaps wanted to? x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ever tried/practised or experienced this?
If not sure, it's where your body mind and soul connect with each other, on a higher mental, physical and sexual plain..

Tantric sex tends to be more of a focused situation where you and your partner spend more time understanding your body and your sexuality.
It's very erotic and sensual, you achieve higher orgasms as a result too! :love: :sneaky:
Tried it? Like it and continue to do so or something you've not really tried and perhaps wanted to? x
Nothing comes close really. We’ve had some very intense sessions :sneaky:xx

L

Louise94

I liked this phrase:

Tantra honors and celebrates our bodies, and enriches sensual pleasure, not just sexual pleasure’

I’ve had a couple of incredibly intense, wonderful experiences.
I’m actually really struggling to put it into words.

Xxx