Teasers.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you think there’s a lot of cock teasing going on in all this lifestyle?
By which I mean: members who flirt, message, show their pics off etc etc say they want to meet you, would jump at the chance to meet you but yet it never happens?
Socials. What about the peeps who consistently show an eagerness to attend, yet repeatedly don’t.

Whole lot of teasin’ going on? :confused: :D X

26 October 2018
I have experienced this a few times, appear like a hurricane, flirt, chat, get naughty in PM, few pics swapped, meet discussion had, arrangements made, more flirting, getting naughtier, day approaches, then ............................................. nothing, nada, zip, zero, vanished or even worse ghosted and blocked !

Now as sad as it sounds no POL (Proof Of Life) no plans , yes I may miss out, but at least I won’t be taken for an idiot !

10 July 2018
Do you think there’s a lot of cock teasing going on in all this lifestyle?
By which I mean: members who flirt, message, show their pics off etc etc say they want to meet you, would jump at the chance to meet you but yet it never happens?
Socials. What about the peeps who consistently show an eagerness to attend, yet repeatedly don’t.

Whole lot of teasin’ going on? :confused: :D X
I’ve encountered it on occasion, but less often, apparently, than others.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes they are out there.
People who lie about who they really are.
Promise after promise that they’ll meet you but in reality they have no intention of doing so.
Put their name down for every event but make excuses last minute. Some epic ones too.
So why are they teasing?
Here is my theory
Attention.
Sadly at the cost of hurting others and yes we’ve experienced it.
Never be fooled again though.