That Was Your Worst Nightmare During A Meet?

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

We were having a threesome and really enjoying ourselves, when suddenly the other guy made a very LOUD FART!! It cracked us up and we just stopped and he went home with a red face.

F

fizzers

It's beyond comprehension to me why anyone wouldn't scrub up
We went to a hotel swingers party in Falmouth years ago. A guy turned up to play wearing his gardening clothes with dirty hands and muddy shoes. Some of the couples did play with him! We decided to leave the party.

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I would guess that 20% of all our meets that have failed to progress has been to down to a lack of personal hygiene. Nothing worse than meeting a lovely sexy really well dressed woman and she brings along some bloke who was cutting the grass 10 mins earlier.

Reactions: fizzers
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Christ.

Ok, there was this meet I had a few years ago. Was contacted by this 18 year old kid from Edinburgh who wanted to get together. I was like, dude, you're too young and too far away.

He said he was visiting his parents in Suffolk and I was in London. A daytrip was easily done. Then he sent me a photo and all common sense went out of the window and I agreed to see him the following evening.

So we met in town and had a few drinks, and the conversation was getting increasingly sexual and I thought, I'm in here...

And then he flipped.

Started talking about how he wanted me to beat him. Not a little slap and tickle but to really hit him, make him bleed...

I was like, Uh? You didn't mention any of this before...?

Ended up with him wanting me to drag him off to an alleyway, beat him, piss on him and rape him. WTF??!!

Never finished a date before with, "I think you should fuck off now and get your train."

He was only 18. Think what he'd be like with some practice.

Takes a lot to shock me but that did it.

M

meet_the_fockers

Christ.

Ok, there was this meet I had a few years ago. Was contacted by this 18 year old kid from Edinburgh who wanted to get together. I was like, dude, you're too young and too far away.

He said he was visiting his parents in Suffolk and I was in London. A daytrip was easily done. Then he sent me a photo and all common sense went out of the window and I agreed to see him the following evening.

So we met in town and had a few drinks, and the conversation was getting increasingly sexual and I thought, I'm in here...

And then he flipped.

Started talking about how he wanted me to beat him. Not a little slap and tickle but to really hit him, make him bleed...

I was like, Uh? You didn't mention any of this before...?

Ended up with him wanting me to drag him off to an alleyway, beat him, piss on him and rape him. WTF??!!

Never finished a date before with, "I think you should fuck off now and get your train."

He was only 18. Think what he'd be like with some practice.

Takes a lot to shock me but that did it.
:eek:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Not as im aware but what if people are too embarrassed to tell me?? :eek::eek:

M

meet_the_fockers

Not as im aware but what if people are too embarrassed to tell me?? :eek::eek:
You don't look like you'd smell like a hammies cage.
I'm very sure you don't!!
We had a patient recently he smelt like a hammies cage.

D

Deleted member 1030

You don't look like you'd smell like a hammies cage.
I'm very sure you don't!!
We had a patient recently he smelt like a hammies cage.
I was told today about a hamster who had been found, after he'd escaped, under the fridge. The family put him back in his cage, only to become concerned when he didn't run around anymore. Turns out, he'd eaten a fridge magnet and was stuck to the metal cage o_O
That is all.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I was told today about a hamster who had been found, after he'd escaped, under the fridge. The family put him back in his cage, only to become concerned when he didn't run around anymore. Turns out, he'd eaten a fridge magnet and was stuck to the metal cage o_O
That is all.
We had an escaped hamster once that ate it's way through the back of one of my kitchen cupboards....the hole is still there x

19 March 2015
That is all.
Muahahaha...
Poor little Hammy. Ate a magnet chewed him up, now he's fried, the stupid fu..rball.