The C Word

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9631

I know the word c**t is offensive to a lot of people. But being up here in the far north it's a word used in daily chat. I often refer the people as a good c**t if it's someone I like or just a c**t it someone is being a arse hole. It's all in the way the word is delivered.
I have no problem with the word, as I have no problem with any words. After all it just a word.
Your thoughts.
I have used the astarix as to not to offend anyone. Hopefully.

19 March 2015
I know the word c**t is offensive to a lot of people. But being up here in the far north it's a word used in daily chat. I often refer the people as a good c**t if it's someone I like or just a c**t it someone is being a arse hole. It's all in the way the word is delivered.
I have no problem with the word, as I have no problem with any words. After all it just a word.
Your thoughts.
In truth, doesn't really bother either of us that much. In fact, in some situations we also find it sexy etc but that's when used between us.
Quite often you will catch me saying "Oh that person is a right c..t" and if I say it, it's because it's meant and apt.

D

Deleted member 9631

Not a lot of love for the word and I can't say that I am surprised by that, but I don't understand why?
No word describing male genitalia are see as being so bad, why?
What makes this word so bad?
Is it hated just because society has told you to hate it?
I think the word needs to be empowered by all women. Why have this unreasonable hatred for a word referring to something we all love.
Embrace the c**t, that's what I say.xx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 9631

Omg Scottish people are awful
It's used as a term of affection
I was shocked n horrified when I moved over here

I never use the word on everyday language talk or speak ....I find it offensive

However naughty whispers are slightly different
Sx
It true, here is the only place I know where it is a term of endearment. But I think this makes us more liberated and not willing to go with the wave of conformed society. It's just a word!!!!

D

Deleted member 9631

It true, here is the only place I know where it is a term of endearment. But I think this makes us more liberated and not willing to go with the wave of conformed society. It's just a word!!!!
P.s, I will remember the naughty whispers bit.xx

D

Deleted member 9631

Indeed and that's kind of where we are with it. Not overly used of course. But in the right context it can be a bit naughty.
However, in every day conversation it's not something we'd use tbh. Unless I am talking about someone who is one :D ;)
This is my point though. Why is it seen a a negative word? I love them. Nothing negative about it.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I tend to describe an awful lot of people with this particular epithet, hmm I should try to avoid watching TV completely :rofl:

N xxx

10 July 2018
Doesn’t bother me one way or the other.

Choosing not to use it? Sure. Not liking the word? That’s cool. It’s a dislike I don’t share, but that’s ok. Plenty of words I’d rather people not use, and I’d hope they’d have the courtesy not to use them around me, as I extend the courtesy to those who don’t like this word.

But the only thing I’d disagree with is the line often suggested that crudeness, this word particularly, is the mark of a poor vocabulary. Nonsense. I side with a comedian I know who says it’s quite the opposite; he has for his use all the words the critics of the word do... plus this one.

[As for its negative connotations, the word had been used for some 600 years before it became regarded as an obscenity (around the end of the 19th century). Before then, it wasn’t an obscenity at all.]

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Doesn’t bother me one way or the other.

Choosing not to use it? Sure. Not liking the word? That’s cool. It’s a dislike I don’t share, but that’s ok. Plenty of words I’d rather people not use, and I’d hope they’d have the courtesy not to use them around me, as I extend the courtesy to those who don’t like this word.

But the only thing I’d disagree with is the line often suggested that crudeness, this word particularly, is the mark of a poor vocabulary. Nonsense. I side with a comedian I know who says it’s quite the opposite; he has for his use all the words the critics of the word do... plus this one.

[As for its negative connotations, the word had been used for some 600 years before it became regarded as an obscenity (around the end of the 19th century). Before then, it wasn’t an obscenity at all.]
You know Stephen Fry? Or is it the sense that you know of his excellent treatise on swearing in the English language ;)

N xxx

10 July 2018
Ah that secret comedian that doesn't want anybody to know his name or work... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

N xxx
More that he’s a friend and it’s not my place to bring friends’ names into the site. I’m happy to recommend the work of comedians I don’t know personally. Would feel like abuse of the site and of the friendship to mention names in here.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There used to be someone here who preferred her undercarriage to be called the “c” word .... I only ever use it if someone’s a cunt .... not as a term of endearment...:tiphat:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Your thoughts.

I've got to agree with you here Max. This word is used all the time in our workplace (when the one woman isn't present).
It's used affectionately, abusively and as comedic deadpan timing.
It's only a word. I would've thought that the context in which it's used would be the thing that offends people not the word itself. Im finding it hard to explain what I mean.

X

Saying that, I will only really use the word if I'm quite certain that people around me won't be offended.

10 July 2018
So is there any ladies that use the word openly and freely?
I remember a certain 007 member used it often :rofl:

X
Couldn’t speak for women here, but sure, I know three or four women friends, and contrarily a couple of women I know - including my ex-wife - who never swear at all.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So is there any ladies that use the word openly and freely?
I remember a certain 007 member used it often :rofl:

X

I use it more than I should I suppose but when someone is a c*** then they are and I also use it in a comicle way with some of my girlfriends but there is never offence taken because we know we are not being offence to each other in any way

Vxxx