The Difference

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This is for ladies and gents.
What difference is there between same sex, oral and opposite sex oral.
Is there a difference for you?
:whistle:
Oh and be honest now :D

19 March 2015
Okay well then....

Having never received in that way, I can say that giving is pretty hot tbh.
Only ever done it occasionally and with very, very closely trusted friends only..
Going by the moans & groans; I think I has my technique down xx :sneaky:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Okay well then....

Having never received in that way, I can say that giving is pretty hot tbh.
Only ever done it occasionally and with very, very closely trusted friends only..
Going by the moans & groans; I think I has my technique down xx :sneaky:
Damn :sneaky:xx

26 October 2018
I appreciate technically a mouth is a mouth !! BUT having tried the same sex experience both ways ( many decades ago) I am definitely in the opposites attract camp !!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have only ever given oral to a lady so can’t comment .....I am partial to a nice Sausage but only between two slices of bread with brown sauce and onions...:tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11094

I find it really different. With same sex each person I've been with has a different preference .. So it's important to get to know them.
With opposite sex it seems much more straight forward to me.

Reactions: The-Gent
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
I love oral sex :sneaky:
giving..... (y)
receiving.....(y)
Same sex.......(y)
Opposite sex.....(y)

I get pleasure from pleasuring others....;)

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
For myself i find oral on both sexes to be very different to each person .
A lady likes to be teased more, finger play as well as using your tongue to excite and stimulate their desires makes for a fantastic orgasm.
For men i like to tease their balls as well as their cock equally swapping between the two makes a longer pleasureable experiance for them and prolongs the inevatable explosion

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A lady likes to be teased more, finger play as well as using your tongue to excite and stimulate their desires makes for a fantastic orgasm.
For men i like to tease their balls as well as their cock equally swapping between the two makes a longer pleasureable experiance for them and prolongs the inevatable explosion
Thankyou :tiphat::D

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe

When and where is the next social :whistle: