The differences with being online

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Personally, I think there's a huge difference between how people are online on say, social media or other sites.. To what we are on here.
That's because we are dealing with absolutely real life and with chances of meeting other people.

Do you find that overall, people who you then meet up with (whether a social or meet/ liaison) are the same as they portray on here?
Or are they different.
If different, in which way? x

17 August 2021
Never met anyone from here, but on other sites i dont think i ever met anyone that was what i expected from chatting online and looking at the profile.
It is not always lying, sone people just dont reveal themselves.
Online she is uncomfortable talking about sex, in person she is comfortable with sex and even expects sex on the first date.
Not that im complaining, but i would have expected her to be the same way online.
I dont think it is that different from meeting someone at work, then you date them.
Conservative, virgin until im married at work, fuck you at her front door when you pick her up for the date.

26 July 2016
I don't bother with social media much, faceache has some groups I joined because of my interest in retro computing but I steer clear of all the "look at me" type of shite which is probably as well because at best I'd end up banned. What I'm like in real life is not much different to how I am on-line.

26 October 2018
On here most definitely yes because there are many opportunities over time to observe people and the way they behave! So you can be pretty sure they are the real deal !

My experiences in other places has not always been so “honest” one particular example of this was a lady that was at least 10 years older and more than a few stones heavier than her photos showed ! Neither of which would have been an issue had she been honest ! As it was I felt deceived and didn’t pursue the relationship!

10 March 2015
There are genuine people on all social media...and also the non-genuine. Chances are on here, some are trying to portray the "best" version of themselves, thinking it will somehow give them a better chance at success, whilst others will just be "themselves". The true test is when you meet face-to-face, whilst it's possible to keep up the façade for a while, sooner or later their true selves will out. That's not to say they are truly false, or up to no good, just that they arent as "squeaky clean" as they might otherwise have portrayed.