The economy will quickly pick up after this is over...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Psychiatrists and marriage counsellers will be in huge demand and will quickly lift the economy!
We will also have a baby boom too. Sadly though the effect of this on couples is going to be extremely tough, even worse if you have children too.
Single people will of course be lonelier.
There will be a boost in the economy but IMO we’re going to crash, and very hard, before we even get going again. We’re going to feel this for many years to come.

D

Deleted member 11852

You can see the decline happening daily.. I see it more with being in work everyday delivering to the shops that are still open.. Even the little corner shops can't afford to stay open.. There's about 30 shut from our depot in the last week.. I think the UK is going to find it hard to come back from this.. W.. :(

11 November 2019
We will also have a baby boom too. Sadly though the effect of this on couples is going to be extremely tough, even worse if you have children too.
Single people will of course be lonelier.
There will be a boost in the economy but IMO we’re going to crash, and very hard, before we even get going again. We’re going to feel this for many years to come.
Yes a ripple effect but this will hopefully make people of today realise life gets tougher sometimes and appreciate the good times again that we all take for granted??

D

Deleted member 11852

The list of shops that are closed until further notice is getting bigger each day.. They are constantly updating it daily now.. This situation is definitely getting a lot worse.. The loss of lives is devastating too.. I can't begin to imagine what them poor families are going through. .. I think the whole country is going to struggle to come back from this especially if the timescale there mentioning is true.. Our economy will not last another 6 months of this.. Let's hope things improve.. On everything not just the economy.. W.. :(

24 November 2015
The list of shops that are closed until further notice is getting bigger each day.. They are constantly updating it daily now.. This situation is definitely getting a lot worse.. The loss of lives is devastating too.. I can't begin to imagine what them poor families are going through. .. I think the whole country is going to struggle to come back from this especially if the timescale there mentioning is true.. Our economy will not last another 6 months of this.. Let's hope things improve.. On everything not just the economy.. W.. :(
I can list on 1 hand the shops open in whitby today ,all 3 supermarkets and 1 petrol station/shop , that is literally it here ,3 nights a week the takeaway pizza shops (2of) are open , this will hit the whole world hard ,but as a world we will survive and get back up on our feet ,may take a year or a few more but we will