The future of swinging

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Hello sexy peeps.. I know this thread has been done before.. Especially since the pandemic started.. Is there really a future for swinging.. With the current financial crisis is swinging going to have to take a back seat.. With rising energy prices and general cost of living going up will everybody's priorities have to change....what does everybody else think... W.. 🙄🙄

22 August 2022
It's a good question....but like most things the rich won't be affected at all...

How do you rebalance?

I believe, a community such as this one, could discuss and make accomodations for those who may not be as financially fortunate.

Hope you're all well.

X

26 July 2016
I've allways seen swinging as an expensive hobby even before the current financial crisis. Earning a couple of quid an hour more than minimum wage (when I was working) meant priortising what fun I could do. Fuel was the biggest expense £40 would fill the tank and cover approx 300 miles, it now takes double that. Socials could be quite costly depending on where they where held, often requiring overnight accomodation, room share was quite fun at times. If the venue was a club you'd be allowed in as a guest but still have to pay to get in but not have to join and pay rediculous amount as a single gent. Then there's consumables, if your hosting a party do you splash out on catering or get the guests to bring something along. New party outfit, mainly you ladies.

I do think swinging will change, people will look for meets closer to home with people who can accomodate rather than book a hotel. More will choose stop at home and have people over, it costs about the same to have guests as it is to stop in, you still burn leccy and gas. Swingers clubs will suffer from increased costs and decreased members as some will decide it's a luxury they can do without. I don't think it will be the end for swinging but it will become less casual, the internet made swinging so available. People are qoing to want more certainty about potential meets before splashing out.

22 August 2022
I've allways seen swinging as an expensive hobby even before the current financial crisis. Earning a couple of quid an hour more than minimum wage (when I was working) meant priortising what fun I could do. Fuel was the biggest expense £40 would fill the tank and cover approx 300 miles, it now takes double that. Socials could be quite costly depending on where they where held, often requiring overnight accomodation, room share was quite fun at times. If the venue was a club you'd be allowed in as a guest but still have to pay to get in but not have to join and pay rediculous amount as a single gent. Then there's consumables, if your hosting a party do you splash out on catering or get the guests to bring something along. New party outfit, mainly you ladies.

I do think swinging will change, people will look for meets closer to home with people who can accomodate rather than book a hotel. More will choose stop at home and have people over, it costs about the same to have guests as it is to stop in, you still burn leccy and gas. Swingers clubs will suffer from increased costs and decreased members as some will decide it's a luxury they can do without. I don't think it will be the end for swinging but it will become less casual, the internet made swinging so available. People are qoing to want more certainty about potential meets before splashing out.
Very well articulated x

17 September 2020
Hello sexy peeps.. I know this thread has been done before.. Especially since the pandemic started.. Is there really a future for swinging.. With the current financial crisis is swinging going to have to take a back seat.. With rising energy prices and general cost of living going up will everybody's priorities have to change....what does everybody else think... W.. 🙄🙄
I think it’s dwindling all the time and it’s full of a lot of people now just looking for an easy lay

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would say there is a more positive future, clubs will dwindle but sites and meeting will carry on, just more selective with more planning. Changing how we do things, more socials in homes where everyone chips in. I think the future is positive.

D

Deleted member 21775

Hi gorgeous people,i think people are more out there now.Want to be closer with each other,since our involuntary lockdowns.I think it makes people want to live more.Take risks,lifes for living,variety is the spice of life,not stupidly but with appetites that need satisfying.What is life,if we become afraid of our fellow beings but death or hell on earth.Lets live a little/alot,beautiful sexy,lovely people:flick::lick::kiss:😘😘😍😘😘😘

12 November 2019
I think that this lifestyle will flourish and sore as time goes on. Alot of young people like myself would like to have an open relationship too make the most of life and have as much fun as possible. That's why I think more people would like to be apart of a shared accommodation of swingers and people who there close with. Helping to not only save money on bills but also time on traveling to discrete locations when you could just do it at home after a busy day of work. Or have a swingathon on a day off!.. that I would be so up for... 😜

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Swinging has always been part of society and always will be as long as people enjoy sex. The only difference will be how or what people use to arrange meets. We have moved from keys in bowls to online sites like this and no doubt in another 10 years things will have changed again. You could argue that as swinging becomes more accessable to more people it looses something along the way but it's progress and something we have to accept.