The Games People Play

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2016
City
Preston
Hi everyone.

We’d thought we’d give posting a thread another try, so here goes …

A couple of weeks ago we held a very nice house party for Mrs Nix birthday at the start of which one of the guests mentioned it would be fun to have some games to play. As it happened we didn’t need to that night as everyone knew each other so it wasn’t long before the party really got going ;).

It did get us thinking though. So apart from the obvious strip poker what sexy games do you like to play or can recommend? They can be for two or more couples and either something bought, made-up, or maybe adapted from a ‘normal’ game.

This then got us thinking even more and so we’re working on a version of Strip UNO (TM 2017 SexyNix Adult Entertainments – all rights reserved).

For those that don’t know UNO; you are dealt 7 cards and each player takes it in turn to play a card that follows either the same number or colour of the previously played card. The winner is the player to lose all their cards first; everyone else then adds the number of points they are left with. There are a few special cards that make the next player pick-up-4 cards, miss-a-go, or reverse the order of play amongst others.

In our version, the game is played the same way but at the end of a round the player with the most points (or maybe all but the winner) has to remove an item of clothing. Any player receiving a pick-up-4 card has to do a forfeit. It’s still very much a work-in-progress and we’ve not had time to try it out, but if you have any ideas for embellishments or how to decide the forfeits than we’d be glad of any suggestions. We may even cut you in when it goes into full scale production! :lol:.

24 November 2015
Naked twister have had fun with this especially on girlie nights mmm , fifty shades of grey bought for me as a xmas gift great fun to play , lots of games can be improvised on to make it a fun evening ,certain card games with vodka shots lowest card loses then you have to try and drink a shot of vodka from whoever wins they decide where to place the shot mouth action only for the loser , fun and drink makes for a kinky night of fun

Reactions: Pearls
2 September 2016
City
Preston
Naked twister have had fun with this especially on girlie nights mmm , fifty shades of grey bought for me as a xmas gift great fun to play , lots of games can be improvised on to make it a fun evening ,certain card games with vodka shots lowest card loses then you have to try and drink a shot of vodka from whoever wins they decide where to place the shot mouth action only for the loser , fun and drink makes for a kinky night of fun
Mmm, naked twister - but may have to keep the ambulance on speed dial :D. Like the idea of the vodka shots, think we can incorporate them into Strip UNO.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I made up a game a while back based loosely on a truth or dare and I could alter it to be either quick that folks would get real naughty or something rather slower dependent on what the player wanted. But for the life of me I cant seem to be able to find it on my computer. I will have a look on my external hard drive tomorrow.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
2 September 2016
City
Preston
I made up a game a while back based loosely on a truth or dare and I could alter it to be either quick that folks would get real naughty or something rather slower dependent on what the player wanted. But for the life of me I cant seem to be able to find it on my computer. I will have a look on my external hard drive tomorrow.
I don't even want to think about the red streets! :eek:
It's the brown ones that really worry me

P

peakcouple

We have a board game called "Dare Devil" which we bought on-line several years ago (pic below). No idea if it's still available. It can be played by any numbers of people from 2 to 12, and it gets everyone nude fairly quickly - you don't have to land on 'take off an item of clothing' squares, just pass them. You can land on other squares with instructions, or get prompted to take a 'dare' card and these are in 3 levels, from things like kissing in level 1, to fucking in level 3. All dares have to be carried out in front of the rest. You spin a pointer to show who to do it with or to (the woman in the pic got a rimming card). We've used it at parties and it really breaks the ice quickly. We've found some people are reluctant to be the first to suggest going to the bedrooms and this game helps get things started. fullsizeoutput_1158.jpeg

Before that, we downloaded a game from the internet (think we googled 'sex games' and found quite a few) which was fairly similar, except it took a long time to get everyone undressed and all sex activities were limited to 5 minutes and had to be done outside the room (such as "go to a bedroom with two members of the opposite sex of your choice for whatever activity you choose"). Have also done 'spin the bottle' to get people nude and then doing things together.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Hi everyone.

We’d thought we’d give posting a thread another try, so here goes …

A couple of weeks ago we held a very nice house party for Mrs Nix birthday at the start of which one of the guests mentioned it would be fun to have some games to play. As it happened we didn’t need to that night as everyone knew each other so it wasn’t long before the party really got going ;).

It did get us thinking though. So apart from the obvious strip poker what sexy games do you like to play or can recommend? They can be for two or more couples and either something bought, made-up, or maybe adapted from a ‘normal’ game.

This then got us thinking even more and so we’re working on a version of Strip UNO (TM 2017 SexyNix Adult Entertainments – all rights reserved).

For those that don’t know UNO; you are dealt 7 cards and each player takes it in turn to play a card that follows either the same number or colour of the previously played card. The winner is the player to lose all their cards first; everyone else then adds the number of points they are left with. There are a few special cards that make the next player pick-up-4 cards, miss-a-go, or reverse the order of play amongst others.

In our version, the game is played the same way but at the end of a round the player with the most points (or maybe all but the winner) has to remove an item of clothing. Any player receiving a pick-up-4 card has to do a forfeit. It’s still very much a work-in-progress and we’ve not had time to try it out, but if you have any ideas for embellishments or how to decide the forfeits than we’d be glad of any suggestions. We may even cut you in when it goes into full scale production! :lol:.
Never seen this before! What a shame!.
Great thread and so interesting to see what you get up to. Sounds like great fun. :D

Well, recently for our weekend away, we bought some games for purely naughty fun - fun, and one in particular is mixed dice which is so much fun.
It's six die and each one has a different aspect of sexual naughty fun on them. So from 1-6 could say;
Me, kiss, inner thigh, hard, gently, kitchen.
Or
You, back of neck, lick, excitably, lovingly, room of your choice
And so forth
I purposefully chose these for a good laugh which is a sexual/non-sexual ice breaker but for good fun. We had a great time using them tbh and will use them again, especially in company as they're just so much fun. x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I have had this thought for a while now but never got round to trying it out.

One member of a group/party is blindfolded and laid on a table/floor/available surface. They become the subject.
Then the other players take it in turns to touch/stroke/kiss 1 part of the blindfolded person/subject.
After each persons touch/stroke/kiss the subject has to guess who it was.
If they guess correct then they switch places, if incorrect then the player who touched/stroked/kissed get to remove 1 item of clothing from the subject.

Dying to try this out with a group of 4 to 6 as it could be fun.

X G

8 July 2018

One member of a group/party is blindfolded and laid on a table/floor/available surface. They become the subject.
Then the other players take it in turns to touch/stroke/kiss 1 part of the blindfolded person/subject.
If they guess correct then they switch places, if incorrect then the player who touched/stroked/kissed get to remove 1 item of clothing from the subject.

X G
I’d be up for that
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe

X G

That sounds like great fun x