The Hotel room

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
As I open the heavy red hotel room door I smile at you, seeing your pretty green eyes and cascades of flame red hair

“You are looking as radiant as ever, darling”

“Don’t” You smile and giggle back,

“Wan’t I can’t pay my darling girlfriend a compliment”
I retort,

“You can just not an icky one lick that” you smile back,

“Okay you look as hot as fuck in that black dress, that your going to take off you as soon as this door closes” I retort shaking the door and flicking it’s handle,

“That’s better” you purr,

The door clicks closed and I look at you my eyes running up your stocking clad legs, the black sheer nylon extenuating each and every delightful curve, to your figure hugging black dress again I smile thinking how well you’ve done in your quest to lose weight while I do my hand runs to my own stomach and feel toned tort muscles rather than the soft swell of belly that used to be there you’ve be good for me your encouragement has pushed on to become ever fitter and stronger. Then as my eyes flick past the black sequined roses of your dresses top they follow your deep inviting cleavage to your pretty face and those kissable red lips of yours,

“Well go on” I giggle slightly sternly and commandingly,

“Go on what” you smile back confused,

“Didn’t you hear a minute a go, just there” I flicked my head motioning to the closed door “that your going to take that dress off as soon as that door closed”

“Why I’m i going to do that?”
you asked with a wry smile and giggle,

“Because ‘Daddy’ says so” I return my voice slightly sterner, you don’t speak instead you sway your hips and run your hands sexily over your curvaceous form as you do my voice flicks back in chastising tone “I love when you dance, baby-girl, but not now just get naked” you don’t argue or speak.

I watch as your hand runs up your back and pulls your dresses zip down, as the black material peels from your body it reveals my favourite set of your lingerie a full set of matching red lace, my mouth waters as I speak,

“Everything, but the stockings sweet-pea”

You take no time in doing just, standing in front of me naked I see your nervous look I know you are never totally comfortable with your body, you’ve told me before that you believe your boobs are too big, too soft and saggy, your nipples to dark, your belly to podgy, and legs to short to me though you are a vision of beauty. I step forwards and wrap you in my arms and kiss you deeply before stepping back and stripping for you, naked I again hold you and kiss you before laying you down on the big bed.

I kneel down and kiss your nylon clad left knee then just above you right knee, almost inaudibly you moan as I kiss slows up your thighs, your legs slowly open as I do allowing the sweet musky scent of your pussy to fill my nostrils. I breath your scent in deeply as I kiss your soft pink lips, as my tongue roles and explores your ceases I hear you moan then as my lips kiss and suck on your engorging clit I roll your hips, My finger running between the cleft of your cheeks,

“Mmmmmmmmm Dad…..deeeee” You moan low and deep as my lips work against your clit and my finger circles your anus, I keep doing this your moans lowering and building to quite unexpectedly I move and flick you on to your belly.

“Ohhhhhh” you moan as your large breasts and sensitive nipples crush again the now sweet dampened sheets.

I kneel again and kiss your right buttock, then playful slap your left before my fingers once again run up between them. You respond by lowering your arms and with red nailed fingers parting your cheeks, I smile as I take in the sweet sexy view of you light brown punker then I kiss a patch of buttock that as inaccessible before, finally you feel my finger circling you again before you jump as I squirt a big glob of sweet smelling lube on you.

I massage the slippery liquid between your cheeks until my middle finger finds your hole, runs around it and slides in to you, you groan and grunt again as all of my middle finger is accepted in to your bottom, once it is entirely in I start to move it in little circles, each slightly larger than the last. Your moans fill the room as I take a chance and push a second in, your ready for it and it slides easily into you tight hole, I kiss the small of your back and softly whisper,

“I love you my princess”

You only moan happily as my two fingers move a stretch you open even more, I take my time exploring your arse with my fingers, but eventually my lust takes control and they slide from you and run up your spine.

The fingers that only moments ago were in your arse now wrap themselves into your curly red mane I kiss your neck, then nibble your ear as seductively whisper,

“My curvy beauty, My busty baby-girl, My fiery redhead, My lover, and most My best friend I fucking adore you”

Then you feel it against your tight puckered arse, the throbbing twitching heavy heat of my cock, you don’t have time to answer before I push in and keep pushing until your arse is filled by the entirety of my cock.

“Daddy” you moan, as you hands flick from your cheeks and grasp two fistfuls of the white cotton sheets, “Daddy, I love you too”

I don’t answer I only kiss your neck and pull slightly back before pushing in again this makes you moan deeper and dirtier than before, the next trust in longer and slightly harder and so in your moan, I keep this up until I have built a rhythm that making you growl and moan like an animal in to the sheets. I then grunt my trusts becoming ill controlled your tight arse is making me need to cum, I slow and bite my lip though I have controlled myself you can manage no longer and a mix of the anal fucking and your breasts, with they brown sensitive nipples, being crushed again now sodden sheets pushes you over the edge you howl and bite the bedding as your body twitches and climaxes.

I don’t let you ride your orgasm, I don’t try to elongate it as I normally would. With a pop I pull out of your arse and roll on to your back. As I straddle your chest I see your eyes glazed in sexual bliss and you smell a deep musky scent off set by an edge of cherry lube, Your eyes focus on me slowly wanking my cock just above your face, your eyes widen as your hands reach up and join mine, you stroke me faster and I moan again.

I throw my hands back to steady myself, with one hand you pull my cock own aiming it at your face as you wank it hard with the other, it is merely seconds before I groan,

“Fuck” and a huge load of burning hot sweet sticky cum explodes from me and coats your face, my orgasm is powerful and I collapse back.

When I recover slightly I look up at you globs of drying cum still cling to your happy satisfied face and I pant,

“We need to to shower I think”

“We need to get daddies beautiful cock all nice and clean”
you smile back.

Last edited: