The Last Time..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
okay so as we always do together, we chat about our meets* afterwards. Not just talking about the high from it but anything we learnt and what positions hit the nail for us etc :sneaky:

So, with your last liaison - what did you specifically enjoy most?
I.e - couple, kissing, swap, BDSM play.

All yours... any Uber steamy posts en-route I wonder :sneaky: :whistle: x

(hate that word, and play/playing but there we are :D )

D

Deleted member 3411

For me (Ste) witnessing L com repeatedly cum at the hands of a really sexy black couple. It was unexpected as it just sort of happened. Oh! And the most amazing bj she gave me...to the finish

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
okay so as we always do together, we chat about our meets* afterwards. Not just talking about the high from it but anything we learnt and what positions hit the nail for us etc :sneaky:

So, with your last liaison - what did you specifically enjoy most?
I.e - couple, kissing, swap, BDSM play.

All yours... any Uber steamy posts en-route I wonder :sneaky: :whistle: x

(hate that word, and play/playing but there we are :D )

I don't have any stories :( yet :sneaky:

X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
The last one .... :hmm: there’s only been 2 this year :(
Just the feeling of that first kiss ... hands over bodies.....being undressed caressing breasts ....
you get the picture :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
9 September 2017
Fucking mind-blowing sex from an energetic, totally uninhibited and eager female who enjoyed being spanked as I could never imagine anyone enjoying being spanked. I'm talking about sounding like she was having an orgasm with every stroke. Oh, and the fact she literally forced me to face fuck her as she loved to gag.
Italian Catholic girls....bless 'em:D

Hope that's not too rude, I've left the really naughty bits out :whistle:

Antogs xx