The limo

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
(I asked Debs what she wanted as a subject for my next story and she said "a limo, take it wherever you want". I have no idea where this story is going, we'll just have to see what develops)

Debs was a bit confused, a few weeks ago they had met a guy at a social. Paul was about the same age as Steve, very personable and had come across as a bit Domly. He was also quite cute, although she wasn’t sure that any Dom type would appreciate that description, When Steve had said afterwards that Paul had invited them to drinks at his hotel next time he was in London she had assumed, well not to be coy, she had assumed that a few drinks would be followed by her getting a first class seeing to by two horny D types in Paul’s hotel room. This was reinforced when Steve told her to wear her padlock. Here she was, wearing her new evening dress, both guys in dinner suits (it was a posh hotel) and now, after a few drinks the Concierge had come over and told Paul that his car had arrived.

His car turned out to be a stretch Mercedes, complete with uniformed driver who held the door open for them and smiled appreciatively as her leg showed through the slit in the dress.

“Where are we going” she asked.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
“A very exclusive house party” explained Paul “Is she wearing the lock?”

“There is an easy way to find out” laughed Steve knowing she wasn’t wearing anything under the dress as knickers were uncomfortable with the padlock in place.

Paul lost no time in running his hand up through the slit in her dress.

“Nice” he said as he found her padlocked and freshly shaved pussy.

“What about the driver” asked Debs seeing him look in the mirror.

“You want him to have a feel as well?” Asked Steve with a grin

“No, no” she said “I meant….”

“He will if we want him to” interrupted Paul, laughing “but we’ll see, later”

Debs decided to keep quiet before she got into trouble but her mind started wandering to thoughts of the driver in his decidedly sexy uniform……….. No, she’d been on an orgasm ban for three days and thoughts like that really weren’t helping. She realised that Paul was still talking to her.

“Sorry” she said “I was miles away”

“Obviously “ said Paul, removing the hand that had still been cupping her cunt, he tasted the obvious moisture on his fingers “I’m sure Steve will let me deal with that inattention later, but as I was saying. When we get to the party everyone will be masked. We may (With Steve’s consent obviously) give your keyring to anyone we choose. Later we will probably unlock you and take you to a private room, along with anyone else we invite”

“Actually we can deal with the attention now I think” he added,, looking at Steve for agreement. Steve nodded and Paul pulled Debs over his lap. Lifting her dress he bought his hand down on her wriggling backside. Steve laughed to himself as he saw the driver adjust his rearview mirror. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too distracted.

“Ow” cried Debs, christ he was heavy handed “one”. Followed by five more of the same. Paul sat her back on the seat leaving her dress still raised. Her arse was on fire from the spanking and her pussy was on fire from desire, at least she wouldn’t leave a damp patch on her dress.

“Manners”said Steve and she knew what he meant. Kneeling in front of Paul she undid his flies.

“She’s certainly well trained” remarked Paul as Debs lips ran up the underside of his cock and she started to run her tongue around the rim of his glans.

“Not that well or I wouldn’t have had to remind her” laughed Steve. Debs felt her cunt twitch, she knew what that meant. Sinking her mouth over the head of Paul’s cock while slowly massaging the shaft with her hand she felt him starting to pump his hips. She started to wonder what to do, she really didn’t like anyone but Steve to come in her mouth but she also didn’t want to make a mess on her dress or Paul’s suit. She was relieved when Paul pulled her head away.

“I don’t want to come yet” he said. She sat back down and it was at this point she realised that the driver had been able to see everything.

Just then they pulled up outside a large house

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Paul pulled three face masks from a pocket on the side and they put them on. Someone opened the door and they entered the house to be greeted by their host and hostess. Their ‘host” was wearing little more than sandals, a very small g string that showed the cock cage underneath and a collar connected to a lead held by his partner.

“Paul” she cried, hugging him “and this must be Debs and Steve. I’m Mimi and this is Karl” indicating her obviously submissive charge. Hugging them both she took to run her hand over Debs bum, Debs winced.

Seeing the wince she said “Oh my dear, are you sore?” When Debs nodded she laughed “That’s what we like to see. Turn round Karl” Obediently he did and they could see three very angry raised stripes across his buttocks ”I bought him a Dragon Cane for his birthday. When he can take 25 I might unlock him and we might allow him to have sex”

“How long is it now?” asked Paul

“Just over a year” she said “I bought the cage for his birthday last year and we only let him out of it to wash under supervision. Now come along, let’s get you all a drink” Linking her free arm in Debs she led them away to a bar that had been set up in a reception room.

As they walked away Steve heard her say to Debs “Later you must tell me all about what happened to your poor bottom”

“She’s a bit full on” laughed Paul “But she really does have a heart of gold.”

“Those stripes on Karl’s arse look a bit full on” remarked Steve “and in a cage for a year?”

“He loves it” Paul explained “and he can orgasm without an erection just from giving oral. If you let Mimi play with Debs later you’ll see. She likes her I can tell”

“Try and stop me” exclaimed Steve.

They followed the other three to the bar and got a drink.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Standing at the bar with Debs, Mimi and Karl was a tall, very attractive blonde.

“That lady has the biggest cock you’ve ever seen” whispered Paul. Louder he said “Wanda this is Steve. Steve this is who Mimi means when she says ‘we’”

“Come on guys” said Wanda, taking their hands “Let’s show you around”

“This is the medical room” said Wanda leading them into a gleaming white room complete with screens, an exam table and a dentist chair. Debs looked at the dentists chair warily remembering the time, not long after they met when she and Steve were helping out at the Sex Maniacs Ball*. She’d been put into a dentists chair and introduced to the Violet Wand, quite enjoying the sensation she’d asked what would happen if it touched her piercing (the only one she had then was her clit hood, since retired) “let’s see said Steve and the result was spectacular. They’d almost had to scrape her off the ceiling.

“And this is the dungeon” said Wanda with a sly grin at Debs. The amount of very professional looking kit was amazing. Multiple St Andrews Crosses, a spiders web, full suspension rig and, to Steve’s delight a spanking bench with built in spreader. His eyes gleamed.

“That will come in useful” he said.

Wanda looked at him quizzically “Anything I can do to help?”

“Set Debs up on here please Wanda, she knows what it’s for” He went over to the wall where the small implements were hanging and selected a leather paddle with holes in it for maximum sting. Wanda meanwhile got ankle and wrist cuffs which she fitted to Debs before removing her dress. Leaving her in cuffs, hold ups and shoes..

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll rub it better for you” said Wanda.

“Rub it better?” said Steve “I was going to offer you the paddle”

“Great idea said Paul who had followed them “and if we think you are holding back in some kind of subbie solidarity you will take her place. You know I have an open invitation from Mimi to use you any time, any where”

“The original Martini girl, me” grumbled Wanda as she fastened Debs to the bench “How many?”

Steve glanced at Paul “Just four I think, it’s going to be a long night” Debs wriggled to get comfortable. This would be easy. in her mind the thinner something was the more it stung and this paddle was wide. She’d never played with a ventilated paddle before, suddenly she couldn’t breathe, her arse was on fire where the paddle had landed

“ONE” she screamed

Even the guy getting cropped on the St Andrews Cross laughed. By number four she was sobbing. Steve undid her wrist cuffs and called Wanda to stand by her head. Debs wasn’t too spaced out to forget what the punishment was for.

“Thank you, thank you” she kept whispering as she scrabbled to lift the front of Wandas dress and release her, as Paul had said, absolutely enormous cock. Try as she might she could open her mouth wide enough but with both hands and her tongue managed to earn herself a face full of come.

“Bravo” clapped Mimi who hand wandered in halfway through the attempted blow job “that’s what we like to see, don’t we darling. On you go and clean her up” with that she released Alex’ lead and he knelt at Debs’ head and tenderly licked the spunk from her face.

When Debs returned Paul and Steve were talking to another younger guy, Debs for some reason refused a seat and remained standing as they got her a drink. All around them people were at various stages of sexual play. One woman was being spit-roasted by two men, in another the same was being done to a guy by another guy and a woman with a strapon, two women were in a sixty nine and elsewhere three guys were in a triangle sucking each other off. It seemed quite surreal to be chatting normally amongst all this debauchery. Josh (the young guy) took Debs hand and placed her key, complete with the m/f charm in it. (The m/f charm was a replacement for the silver flogger that they now used to denote sexual access as opposed to BDSM) Her heart flipped, this was the first time that this had been used but the butterflies in her stomach betrayed her and moved straight to her, still desperate, cunt. He led her across to an empty sofa and lifted her dress over her head. Running his hands over her very red backside he felt the heat. He turned her around, telling he to bend over and tenderly kissed her burning cheeks as he undid her lock.

Debs moaned softly, she wasn’t sure if it was from the fleeting kisses or from the touch as he removed the lock. He gently parted her pussy lips with his thumbs and dipped his head to taste her. This, combined with the spanking, paddling, orgasm ban, Wandas cock and watching all the general debauchery that was going on about them made her panic, she looked around at Steve.

“It’s ok” he said “the ban is over” She sighed, giving into the sensations and, as Josh’ fingers entered her pussy to massage her g spot and his tongue started rimming her, she cried out and came

* This part is actually true

Reactions: Pearls
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Josh turned her over and holding her open slip his rock hard cock into her very hot, wet cunt. With his hands he held her by the ankles and opened her legs as wide as he could. Looking down he could see her prominent inner lips being pushed in every time he thrust forward, with a cry he pushed into her as hard as he could and came. As he slid out Debs moaned softly and seemed to come round as she looked and saw all the people watching. Including Wanda, Mimi and Alex. Steve gave Wanda the padlock and asked her to fasten it back in place. Debs moaned again as Wanda’s hands brushed against her. Wanda helped her up and she came to sit with Steve and Paul. She sighed as her hot backside made contact with the cool leather of the sofa. Steve went to the bar to get some drinks. At the bar were a young couple, The guy held out his hand and introduce them.

“Hi Steve, I’m David, and this is my sub Penny” they shook hands “Wanda told us about the whole padlock thing. Any chance of Penny having the key”

“I think we can manage that” laughed Steve “He gave the key only to Penny “Just give her 10 minutes to get her breath back. Come over and have a drink with us”

Steve led them over to the group and introduced them without mentioning the key. Penny kept her eyes downcast but every so often, Steve noticed, she glanced up at a still naked Debs with something like hero worship in her eyes. At exactly the ten minute point she sank down in front of Debs and presented her with the key. After a moments hesitation she stood, removed the lock and, taking Penny’s hand, she pulled her to her feet.

“Remove your dress “ she ordered and Penny obeyed. Standing there in fuck me shoes and seamed stockings attached to an underbust corset she looked superb. Debs again took her hand and led her to a nearby empty sofa. The others followed. Debs knelt on the sofa and lent over the back with her legs spread and her back arched. “Eat me” she ordered Penny. Penny sank to her knees and her hand went hesitantly to Debs very red bum cheeks. Steve was holding his breath as she opened Debs up. As her head dipped forward and she took her first lick of Debs inflamed pussy there was a collective sigh. Everyone else had been holding their breath as well, including Debs. Penny seemed to be considering the taste then, obviously liking it she dived back in. Her tongue was flickering all over Debs cunt and then she sucked each lip into her mouth. When she noticed how Debs moaned and pushed back every time her clit was flicked Penny concentrated on that. Alternating between flicking, using a soft tongue to lap and sucking she soon had Debs moaning. Very shortly she cxame with an explosive gush that Penny swallowed with obvious pride. Debs turned and took her in her arms, kissing her on the mouth.

“Was that your first time?” whispered Debs, “when Penny admitted it was Debs told her “You’re a natural.”

Laying Penny back on the sofa Debs grinned “My turn now”

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Kissing and nibbling softly at her inner thighs Debs took her time. At first Penny was really tense but gradually relaxed. As Debs touched her pussy for the first time with a gentle soft tongue Penny’s legs tried to slam shut nearly taking Debs’ head off. Coming up for air Debs said

“Can you hold her legs back for me, they are really strong?” looking Penny in the eye she added “That’s unless you want me to stop” Penny seemed hesitant but then

“Don’t stop” she said in a quiet voice “Please”

Steve and Matt looked at David “Go ahead” he said and the guys sat either side of Penny and each held a leg and pulled them back and apart as far as they could.

Penny’s head was thrashing from side to side, when Debs started to concentrate on her clit she got more frantic. As Debs slid two fingers into her and started to massage her g spot she suddenly cried out.

“Stop, stop” Debs sat back and the guys released Penny’s legs. Debs leant forward and kissing her gently and stroking her hair whispered.

“What’s up baby?”

“I thought I wanted the toilet, but I seem ok now” she whispered back.

Debs laughed “that just means you are ready to squirt like I did” she explained.

“And it’s not wee?”

“Did it taste like wee?” Debs replied

“I don’t know what wee tastes like” said Penny in a quiet voice

“Ok” continued Debs “Did it taste nice or nasty”

“It tasted nice” Penny blushed

“So what does it matter what it was?” countered Debs moving back between her legs and pushing them back for the guys to hold.

This time instead of Stop Penny cried “Oh my fucking god” and they saw Debs throat pumping as she swallowed. Keeping some in her mouth she moved up to kiss Penny

“See” said Debs “yours tastes nice too”

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Steve, Debs and Matt went back to sit with the others. Steve fastened the lock back through Debs piercings. Mimi leant forward.

“Steve” she said “May I have the key”

“Of course” replied Steve, handing her the whole kit and caboodle. Mimi’s eyes gleamed knowing this meant she had full access, sexual and BDSM and that Debs would have to be submissive. “You know her limits and safewords”

“Perhaps the dungeon first” Mimi said “And then a private room”

Debs looked apprehensive, she knew Dommes could be far crueller than any man but she trusted Steve to look out for her and knew Mimi would respect her safewords. She mentally shrugged, thinking how bad could it be.

“I’m going to give you the whole keyring now my dear” explained Mimi to Debs “But I want you too leave the lock in place until I tell you to remove it. It looks so delicious” She handed it to Debs to complete the formalities. Being virtually naked Debs gave the key to Steve to look after.

“Oh no” exclaimed Mimi “Keep it in your hand as a reminder”

Wanda led Debs into the dungeon.

“Go and get her wrist and ankle cuffs please Wanda” in a way that made it more of an order than a request “And a riding crop and dressage whip please”

She led Debs to a whipping table. This consisted of a platform about the size of a small pool table with a frame from which was suspended a spreader bar on a pulley. Wanda returned, fitting the cuffs to Debs ankles and wrists she then helped her onto the table. The wrist cuffs were clipped to hoops in the top two corners, the ankle cuffs to the spreader bar. The spreader bar was raised, lifting Debs backside from the platform and totally exposing her from the waist down. Her head was slightly overhanging the edge, resting on a padded area. Mimi rested the crop on Debs pussy.

“You don’t need to count my dear” she said “There is no fixed tariff, this is for fun not punishment” With that she landed the first blow, quite gently direct on Debs clit hood. She continued cropping her on alternate legs, the occasion slap to her pussy, until Debs was a glorious red from her cunt to her knees.

“The cane now please Wanda” she ordered and Wanda fetched a normal rattan school cane. Starting at her knees she laid stripes horizontally up Debs legs alternately, Debs squealing with every stroke. She suddenly stopped. Pointing to one of the, by now quite large, audience.

“Please” she said “fill her mouth to keep her quiet. Is that ok?” she asked Steve

“Of course” he nodded

Debs, with a mouth full of random cock could only grunt now when Mimi resumed laying on the stripes. The final two were right in the crease where her legs met her labia and elicited a louder cry from Debs.

“A ladder to heaven” said Mimi “I think Steve should be the one to climb the ladder”

Steve moved forward and ran his tongue over the stripe near one of her knees. Alternating legs he got closer and closer to his goal. With every stroke of his tongue Debs was mewling around the cock in her mouth and trying to force her pussy on his tongue. Licking the last two stripes closest to her pussy he transferred his attention to her lips, getting nearer and nearer to her clit with each stroke. Sensing that she was near orgasm he transferred his attention, rimming her softly before stiffening his tongue and penetrating her arse with it. Debs was absolutely desperate to come. He stopped.

The guy in her mouth pulled out and a stream of come spread itself all over her chest.

“Clean that up please Alex” Mimi ordered. He hurried to obey, sucking her nipples in between lapping up the spunk.

“Now I wouldn’t normally ask this my dear” said Mimi “But how much do you want to come?”

“Please, please I’ll do anything” sobbed Debs.

“Very well” said Mimi “One stroke of the dragon cane on your poor sore bottom and I’ll let Alex make you come with his tongue. Do we have a deal” Alex meanwhile continued to suck on her nipples keeping the desire level high. Debs was silent.

“You have 30 seconds to make your mind up. Alex is rather good and I’ve already spoken with Steve. The alternative is a two week orgasm ban, starting now. fifteen seconds left”

“ten”

“five”

“Yes yes” sobbed Debs in desperation

“I thought you might say that “ Mimi smiled “Alex keep going, Wanda fetch the Dragon please”. While Wanda was gone Debs was released from from the whipping table and led over to the spanking bench she had been on earlier. After she was secured to it Mimi took the key from her and unlocked her. Wanda returned with the cane.

“This going to hurt very much Debs” Mimi was stringing it out “But we are sure you can take it”

As she was talking a white hot streak of fire flashed across Debs backside, she couldn’t even scream!. As the fire subsided she was aware of Alex or someone lapping at her cunt. As two fingers slid inside her she spasmed and began the orgasm to end all orgasm, she squealed, thrashed her hips, sobbed and with a final convulsion squirted into Alex’ willing mouth. She felt the cock in her mouth (where had that come from?) explode down her throat and struggled to swallow it all. She looked up to see Steve grinning down at her as he pulled out., He bent down and kissed her, gently licking the tears from her cheeks.

“Good girl he said “I’m proud of you”

She felt another cock shoved in her pussy and somehow knew without looking it was Matt.

When Matt came his place was quickly taken by another as another cock was presented to her mouth. Her eyes were now closed as one after another the audience took turns having been offered the chance to use her by Steve until at last she felt soft feminine hands and a soothing tongue on her now sore pussy. It was Penny. As the after shocks from a final orgasm faded she was released and taken away by Steve and she sat cuddled on his lap as he stroked and kissed her.

They never did get to a private room that night but they did leave with an invitation to dinner with Mimi, Karl and Wanda.

In the car on the way back to the hotel the driver licked his lips remembering the taste of her and the feel of her pussy around his cock.

Josh thought this was the best job he had ever had