The Next Time

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Is there something you intend to do 'next time?' A wish you've decided to try for or an action, situation you've put down in your diary as "next time we MUST do that".
L and I are yet to fulfil a few things but she's very keen to see me have sex with a lady.
You never know there maybe someone here who says..hmmmm that can do that with me.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yes I have a wish list, and I'm starting to see the appeal in that ropey stuff (Is it Shibari?).
I have a good length (minds out of gutter people) of nice black sturdy rope. I just need someone to practice on now :sneaky:

X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Power of Possitive thinking... assume and plan.. it will happen.
Positive thinking ...... you can assume many things .... doesn’t always happen...
Think a willing partner who want to be restrained and spanked .:spank:... everyone’s probably done it but .... positive thoughts :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3411

....as I imagine hearing the strains to a Carly Simon record.. "I will untangle myself...."

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Lucky woman to tie you UP in knots :rofl:
That's me trying to tie myself :rofl:

I can understand your wish to one extend @Baldrick , the idea of being tied up then having wicked things done to me by L, @debE and @Louise1970 does make the mind tingle.

I'm starting to find some Shibari (I really hope I'm saying that right) pics quite beautiful, and I quite fancy having a go.
I can of course and have restrained partners without causing pain but now I want to make it look more artful (y)

X

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

...... I should point out in reality I reckon I'd frit at being tied up. I get the psychology of it, all about trust and surrender. But I'm happiest when free n easy. Hmmm tying up @debE @Louise1970 ...or both? HmmHmmm
Folks er... back to my q though. What are you looking to experience next time?

S

Sammy

That's me trying to tie myself :rofl:

I'm starting to find some Shibari (I really hope I'm saying that right) pics quite beautiful, and I quite fancy having a go.
I can of course and have restrained partners without causing pain but now I want to make it look more artful (y)

X

Pain and pleasure can go hand in hand it's not always bout pain

There's Many many many things to do when restrained that will equally stimulate

I adore rope
Shibari is gorgeous even at very basic level
Sx

S

Sammy

IMG_3584.JPG
Is there something you intend to do 'next time?' A wish you've decided to try for or an action, situation you've put down in your diary as "next time we MUST do that".
L and I are yet to fulfil a few things but she's very keen to see me have sex with a lady.
You never know there maybe someone here who says..hmmmm that can do that with me.

Oh I have the next time talk
Here is next time
Sx

S

Sammy

@Sammy not 100% sure what you mean. Tried to message but your box is full ;)

Very simply
If I've played with someone more than once and there is going to be a next I always like to have something small to look forward too .

I don't believe in scripted sex . For me its all about spontaneous fun . However knowing a somepont there a possibility of something is real turn on

So for me next time ,,, is some public fun involving items above and the Someone is more than willing

So yes I love to plan , it's builds anticipation ,

so I definitely have something to look forward too next time ... which isn't too far away
Sx

Reactions: Pearls
26 March 2018
City
London
Every time we've planned and arranged to do a certain thing, it nearly always never happens for one reason or another - so know we have no plan, not expectations and because we haven't built an idea up in our heads we end up have a great time and often do things we never knew we wanted to.