Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Playgrounds

Discussion in 'Swinging Club Reviews' started by ThePlaygrounds, 12 September 2015.

1. ThePlaygrounds

ThePlaygrounds VIP Member PV Rgstd

Admin submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

The Playgrounds
      Welcome to The Playgrounds.Our parties are for like minded adults who enjoy an alternative lifestyle involving other couples and single ladies and on some occasions limited single guys.

Welcome to The Playgrounds Parties and events.

Our parties are for like minded adults who enjoy an alternative lifestyle involving other couples and single ladies.
      Have a look through the site for all the info you may need regarding what we do.
      You can even sign up for our invites and newsletter.
      Our parties are invite only so sorry no just turning up on the night.
      Our parties are for couples and single ladies only so no single men at this stage.
      We hope to hear from you soon.

Rod & Jackie xxxx

• Like Like x 2
      • Ive heard about this place and its one hell of a party venue xx

• Like Like x 3
        • Troy9

Troy9 Rgstd

I have been to quite a few of these parties and I must say they stand out as being first class. Downstairs is like a regular house party but with more sexy people... It's guest list only and Rod and Jackie somehow seem to make sure all the guests are friendly and we'll mannered.... There is a great dance floor and even a pole for the ambitious... I must admit I've been known to get carried away on it... Not a pretty sight lol.

Upstairs there are 4 play rooms and a large attic dungeon for single or group play. There is also a large swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a couple of more secluded huts and caravans for more private play. In the summer there were even a couple of people playing naked croquet at 4.30am on the croquet lawn. I have never seen theses parties have less then 100 guests and I can't recommend then high enough. The parties are generally themed and 80% of people make an effort including the men. Rod and Jackie put in a lot of effort to make these parties special and actually they are amazingly special... If you get a chance to go to one... Don't think twice

• Like Like x 4
          • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

That's a remarkable review... :) (y)

• Like Like x 2
            • Troy9

Troy9 Rgstd

They are the best swingers parties I've been too, I think partly because they are half house party and half club. Not been to any up north though

• Like Like x 4
              • House party whoa sounds brilliant :D

• Like Like x 4
                • Troy9

Troy9 Rgstd

If you are ever tempted to go.... I'd be happy to invite our mutual friend and introduced both of you and her to the party

• Like Like x 3
                  • Thankyou, I do like to dance like no bodies watching. Mutual freind? Nope I know nothing ommmm :D

• Like Like x 3
                    • Lola

Lola PV P Rgstd

I really enjoy the monthly theme parties held by Playground at Radlett.
                      Really friendly, easy going party to attend with a creative buffet and disco too!

• Like Like x 4
                      • ThePlaygrounds

Starting this summer The Playgrounds will be opening the house up early afternoons before each party so people can come and lay in the sun, go for a swim in the pool along with a BBQ for all before the party starts. we will also make available areas for you to change. We were looking at starting this for July & August parties but if the weather is looking good then we may start this for Junes party UNIFORMS 2 Help for Heroes.
                        Let us know if this would be something you would like to attend ?

Rod
                        www.theplaygrounds.co.uk

• Like Like x 2
                        • Lola

Lola PV P Rgstd

It sounds like a fantastic idea it just wouldn't work for me personally due to family commitments that take precedence over my weekend day times.
                          In a different situation though, when I get an opportunity I would love to arrive early and chill for the afternoon before the party.

• Like Like x 3
                          • ThePlaygrounds

We have had a lot of requests from our guests to do this, especially from our guests who have travelled a fair distance. So we shall let everyone know when we plan to do this. And with 3 acres of land to explore I'm sure some people will enjoy themselves finding all the nooks and crannies xxxx

• Like Like x 3
                            • ThePlaygrounds

Thanks to everyone who attended our UNIFORMS 2 Help for Heroes Charity party last Saturday. We raised well over £300.00 for the charity which is amazing considering this party was a tad quieter than normal xxx Now off to Swingfields we go with our team and loads of friends xxxx

• Like Like x 3
                              • ThePlaygrounds

The original COUGARS & CUBS now has a new venue, THE PLAYGROUNDS at Radlett.
                                Launch night Friday 22nd July 2016
                                8pm till late.
                                Message us for more details xxxx

• Like Like x 1
                                • ThePlaygrounds

Only a few days left to sign up for our DENIM & DIAMONDS party on Saturday .... if you would like to join us then please message us xxxxx

• Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Admin submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

The Playgrounds
                                  Welcome to The Playgrounds.Our parties are for like minded adults who enjoy an alternative lifestyle involving other couples and single ladies and on some occasions limited single guys.

• ThePlaygrounds

Merry Christmas xxxx

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
                                  • Kwaka_Rider

Kwaka_Rider PV P Sprtr Rgstd

Another place I can't go, great.

• ThePlaygrounds

Thanks for the comment .... why do you think that you cannot attend ?
                                    We do allow limited single guys to our events

• Like Like x 2
                                    • ThePlaygrounds