Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

The Really, Really Festive, Great Big Social Swinging Chrimbo Quiz!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by meandlis, 19 December 2016.

1. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Ladies and Gentlemen, Social Swinging is proud to present...
    :tada::christmas_tree::santa:The Really, Really Festive, Great Big Social Swinging Chrimbo Quiz!!:santa::christmas_tree::tada:
    This will take place in the lounge bar of the Cockwell Inn (i.e. the chat room) this Thursday, 22nd December @ 8.00 p.m.
    This will be a different format to our usual quiz - there will be four rounds plus a 'table' round .... a tricky round that you can spend the first half of the quiz mulling over and will hand in during the halfway break.

There will be lights! There will be dancing girls! There will be laughter and tears!*

As this is a special, one-off, scores from the Chrimbo Quiz will not count towards the league table.

So, @Stew @Scrunchy&Muffet @NigelandJulie @Housewifey69 @jowifey @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite @EyesOpening @louise1970 @cinnamon_giggles @that_ll_do_boo @Brumcouple2013 @Kwaka_Rider @Pearls @peakcouple @Her_him69 @young&hung @MP386 @VoluptuousVixen @meet_the_fockers and everybody else........ whaddya say? Fancy an Xmas giggle or two?

And who knows.... there might be a little something in it for the winner ;):whistle:

*Players will have to provide their own lights and dancing girls :unsure:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Quite possibly. Depending on the dancing girls and myself have time ahem.....:whistle:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Epic :D
    This will be a good one folks! Be there or be square :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I will give it my best shot x

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. We will be there x

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Admin

Excellent.... :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

I was big on quizzes at one stage but I have never been in on one of these on the Thursday night yet. But even sure how it works? When looking I was involved in a quiz room it worked by vocal asking questions and people type in the answers, same?

8. Sadly it's another night out for us, but enjoy and have fun. And it's only 5 more sleeps to Santa! santa bed.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Can't wait for this guys and is it bring a bottle?
    What should I wear :whistle::whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. ..which girls, exactly, will be dancing? :devil:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Same as you Ste. Although I have popped my head during a couple that have been ongoing here. You need to register before the event, if that helps?

• Like Like x 2
  12. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

What's the format though is it the same? audio questions typed answers?

13. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Umm.....avatar? :sneaky: :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

If I remember I'll give it a go ....

15. Typed questions. Typed answers. Small window of time to get your answer in for it to count.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

If I don't wear nix I'll catch cold :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

I don't think you'll be catching cold love you plenty Warm Bodies keeping it hot for you

18. Admin

Yes you need to register by a set time before the quiz, anyone who doesn't - doesn't get entry and/or scores etc
    Exactly, typed questions a set window of time to answer, outside of that window answers don't get recorded and then scores are tallied up at the end of the evening.

• Like Like x 2
  19. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Ok I'll try make it put me down please.... no not like they do dogs

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Sure we could find a way to keep you warm ...;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Count us in and I've still got my sparkly hot pants somewhere if you want me to dance !! :lol:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Hahaha numpties the lot of ya!! Made me :rofl: this thread... xxx

• Like Like x 3
  23. Noooo we can't make it ... sadly at the local pub quiz. I'm hoping they have dancing girls otherwise I'll be back lol Sx

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice