The Safest Sex During the Coronavirus

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 17925

Maybe controversial ....... But is self masturbation sex ?? ....... For me its absolutely not !! ?‍♀️ ....... So if you go out & your chatting to a nice person & they politely ask ........ When did you last have sex ....... What you going to say ?? ???

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Maybe controversial ....... But is self masturbation sex ?? ....... For me its absolutely not !! ?‍♀️ ....... So if you go out & your chatting to a nice person & they politely ask ........ When did you last have sex ....... What you going to say ?? ???
It is known that gentlemen don't speak about sex experiences, so no problem. You can use this answer....;).

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Masturbation is a sexual act and is apparently good for your stress levels , has links to helping against prostate cancer as well as the “buzz words” at the moment helps your mental health ... so has it’s benefits...
In conversation if asked the last time I’d assume that the person was asking the actual last time and not if you had a “handy shandy” before going out ... :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Masturbation is a sexual act and is apparently good for your stress levels , has links to helping against prostate cancer as well as the “buzz words” at the moment helps your mental health ... so has it’s benefits...
In conversation if asked the last time I’d assume that the person was asking the actual last time and not if you had a “handy shandy” before going out ... :tiphat:
Finally I got why I'm so relaxed!

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
A few months ago the Higgins trust came out with advice for safe(r) sex during the pandemic. It was basically doggy style while wearing masks they also suggested being outdoors while at it would also lower infection risk, I think they're just a bunch of kinky buggers.