The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Like a faded rock star, returning to his home town to move back in with his mum, the quizmeister slunk back into the gold lamé underpants of the chat room and tried to act like he'd never been away and pretended that he'd never screamed "Haha! Goodbye, you lot - I'm off to do quizzes for Jonny Depp and The Pussycat Dolls and that bloke that used to tend the weeds in Noel's Crinkly Bottom!" to the assembled patrons of The Cockwell Inn.........

Blimey! I'd forgotten how madfunnyhectic the quiz can be!! :D

So, after a few, ahem, glitches with chat (least said, soonest mended), you mad lot managed to make a complete mockery out of the whole quiz process - yet still astounded me with your knowledge on such diverse subjects as Merseybeat, Gordon Ramsey and cobblestones (y)

Plus you made me bloody laugh in the process :rofl:

So, the first entries in the ANSSCRQ League Table for this season are;
quizleague160317.png

As you can see, there's plenty of room for other people to join (y)

So, well done @Stew and everyone else (y)(y) See you all, next week :D

**Honourable mention for @EyesOpening who had to drop out tonight**

Reactions: Deleted member 3175

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Like a faded rock star, returning to his home town to move back in with his mum, the quizmeister slunk back into the gold lamé underpants of the chat room and tried to act like he'd never been away and pretended that he'd never screamed "Haha! Goodbye, you lot - I'm off to do quizzes for Jonny Depp and The Pussycat Dolls and that bloke that used to tend the weeds in Noel's Crinkly Bottom!" to the assembled patrons of The Cockwell Inn.........

So, after a few, ahem, glitches with chat (least said, soonest mended), you mad lot managed to make a complete mockery out of the whole quiz process - yet still astounded me with your knowledge on such diverse subjects as Merseybeat, Gordon Ramsey and cobblestones (y)

View attachment 29540

Excellent....
giphy.gif

Great to see you back on form @meandlis really is! Thank you for being so spot on tonight.
As always though. :D

Well played everyone!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Did watch Trainspotting with my sons though, so not an entirely wasted evening...xxx
Choose Life. Choose getting questions wrong. Choose mixing up Eldorado and Ecuador. Choose looking blankly at a screen thinking "Oh I know that one, it's erm...". Choose still not getting any questions about Phil Collins. Choose saying "Durex" at random times. Choose life......
Choose the quiz :cool:

D

Deleted member 7954

Sorry we had to drop out. Youngest was sick. Had to dash off. Appologies xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

It's a new season. Your 4 points are safely locked in an underground safe in Nevada, ready for The Rapture ;)(y)
Im starting to see a pattern here. Its a conspiracy hmm I'm getting zee message... :(

D

Deleted member 1030

View attachment 29540

A chance to get your name up the leaderboard tonight folks. 8 p.m. prompt, in the chatroom (y)

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've cleaned the caches et al for the chat and will restart the server now and caches we haveto make sure it's as smooth as possible.
If double posts come from people I strongly suggest updating the apps and clearing your caches and restarting browsers etc.

I mean no disrespect to anyone here, but asking me 2minutes before the quiz or even during the quiz, how to do all this and how to get things sorted - is just far from ideal when we give plenty of notice and plenty of guides on how to do this.
So please, if joining, make sure you run tools before hand to ensure a smooth as possible experience.

Thanks for your understanding all.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Admin how do I do this... how do I do that how do I do the other ;) lol
Yeah 2 mins before or even in to the quiz is far from ideal for me to be dealing with questions like this when ideally it needs to be done in plenty of time before hand. Even if the previous few days; doesn't matter as long as it's done.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I never won then :unsure:
No, not quite (n)

But, yes, another exciting round of the ANSSCRQ ( as absolutely no-one is calling it). We had it all this week; phonecalls, cache-clearances, a newbie from nowhere, -ologies and, much more importantly, The Quizmeister found a link that no-one got!!:D:D
Our newbie, @thecuteguy held his own (oo-er missus! o_O ), @Pearls went for an amazingly loooooooooong wee, @Tigerinthesunshine missed just about everything and @Stew lost his crown to @EyesOpening who, it turns out, is an expert in all things '90s (y)

But not songs banned by the BBC :sneaky: hehehe :D
So, let's see what that has done to our new league table (remember, we started a new one, last time);
quizleague300317.png

So, despite losing his crown, @Stew is still very much in the lead, but now we have a three-way tie for second place between @Miss-Sexy-Legs @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite and @Nigel&Julie who all played excellently tonight (y)

So.... fancy doing it again, next week? :)

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No, not quite (n)

But, yes, another exciting round of the ANSSCRQ ( as absolutely no-one is calling it). We had it all this week; phonecalls, cache-clearances, a newbie from nowhere, -ologies and, much more importantly, The Quizmeister found a link that no-one got!!:D:D
Our newbie, @thecuteguy held his own (oo-er missus! o_O ), @Pearls went for an amazingly loooooooooong wee, @Tigerinthesunshine missed just about everything and @Stew lost his crown to @EyesOpening who, it turns out, is an expert in all things '90s (y)

So, let's see what that has done to our new league table (remember, we started a new one, last time);
View attachment 30237

So, despite losing his crown, @Stew is still very much in the lead, but now we have a three-way tie for second place between @Miss-Sexy-Legs @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite and @Nigel&Julie who all played excellently tonight (y)

Well done all who played amazing(y) and to @meandlis thankyou again..:love: I shall try again next week :unsure::whistle:xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No, not quite (n)

View attachment 30237

Well done and thank you! (Stickied)
Brilliant going all and thank you again.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 1030

Think it should be a bit easier, next week? As I finished the quiz, tonight, Lis said to me "You were mean with those questions!" :eek: