The Vanilla Alternative - #freedom Friday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Steed99 created a new event:

The Vanilla Alternative - #Freedom Friday

full

A new addition to The Vanilla Alternative’s monthly lineup…

You’ve seen the statuses, now it’s time for the main event!! Angeluk69 (Em) and Abercrombie (Jay) are joining forces to bring you a little good honest fun to start your weekend the way that YOU want.

So, what’s the deal?

We came up with the concept of #Freedom Friday as an ideal way to dispel the myths about The Vanilla Alternative for anyone who has maybe...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Angeluk69
17 September 2017
City
Stowmarket
So my hands are up I've been very quiet..... Less than to weeks to go now people, lets get tagging we want as many people who have never visited VA or for whatever reason not listed in a long time to join us for #Freedom.

#Freedom is for everyone, those who may be nervous about clubs, those who have a misconception about The VA.....

Big or small, Gay or Straight, black or white it doesn't matter, it's about having fun!

I'm now looking for 3 couples to take part in our Mr & Mrs Game, there will of course be a prize on offer...... get your name down people x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
9 October 2017
City
Kettering
Everyone who has messaged me or posted has been added... sorry I’m not always on here, but rest assured I’m watching and adding names! (y)

Reactions: Pearls