The Vanilla Alternative - MILF CLUB

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
The Vanilla Alternative - MILF CLUB
Posted by Steed99
The Vanilla Alternative, Great North Road (A1), Tempsford, Bedfordshire SG19 2AS
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 11:00
Until: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Join us for our ever popular MILF Wednesdays.

Meet up with friends old and new for a drink at the bar and a dip on our luxurious hot tub.

With newly refurbished play rooms and play areas the VA2 club is welcoming, warm and friendly.

Couples, Single ladies and single men all welcome although single guys as always we do require to be registered and pre-book your attendance.

With full use of facilities we offer you a large selection of drinks at our fully licensed bar, toilets & showers. Newly renovated nightclub dance floor, new play areas and chill out boudoir lounge.

If you wish to use our facilities please don’t forget your towels, we cannot provide you with these.

Lockers are provided free of charge however a fully refundable deposit to secure one is required and will be refunded to you upon safe return of the key.

Please note. Last entry 13:30

• Admission Cost
  • £25 Couples
  • £10 Single Females
  • £30 Single Gentlemen
SINGLE MEN please text 07794 730 330 to book in, you will need your text and membership number for entry.

Reactions: Therapon
27 July 2021
Join us for our ever popular MILF Wednesdays.

Meet up with friends old and new for a drink at the bar and a dip on our luxurious hot tub.

With newly refurbished play rooms and play areas the VA2 club is welcoming, warm and friendly.

Couples, Single ladies and single men all welcome although single guys as always we do require to be registered and pre-book your attendance.

With full use of facilities we offer you a large selection of drinks at our fully licensed bar, toilets & showers. Newly renovated nightclub dance floor, new play areas and chill out boudoir lounge.

If you wish to use our facilities please don’t forget your towels, we cannot provide you with these.

Lockers are provided free of charge however a fully refundable deposit to secure one is required and will be refunded to you upon safe return of the key.

Please note. Last entry 13:30

• Admission Cost
  • £25 Couples
  • £10 Single Females
  • £30 Single Gentlemen
SINGLE MEN please text 07794 730 330 to book in, you will need your text and membership number for entry.
Hi Steed,

I have just filled out a member application using the website but would generally like to enquire about the Wednesday events, how busy do you tend to get on the Wednesday? I would be in scope to attend Fridays as a single male from November onwards :)

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hi Steed,

I have just filled out a member application using the website but would generally like to enquire about the Wednesday events, how busy do you tend to get on the Wednesday? I would be in scope to attend Fridays as a single male from November onwards :)
Hi. Several years ago we ran MILF Club as a monthly event, then it went fortnightly and now, due to demand it is weekly. Numbers are best during school term time but attendance does change from week to week. Unfortunately I never get there on a Wednesday as I'm busy working elsewhere but the feedback is always good. For a single guy attending on a Wednesday or Friday first you need to register via the club's new website va2.co.uk and be accepted and issued with a membership number. Then, for each time you want to visit, you need to text or email the club and receive a reply to say that you are on the guest list. Demand on some days does exceed capacity but just keep trying.

Reactions: Therapon
27 July 2021
Hi. Several years ago we ran MILF Club as a monthly event, then it went fortnightly and now, due to demand it is weekly. Numbers are best during school term time but attendance does change from week to week. Unfortunately I never get there on a Wednesday as I'm busy working elsewhere but the feedback is always good. For a single guy attending on a Wednesday or Friday first you need to register via the club's new website va2.co.uk and be accepted and issued with a membership number. Then, for each time you want to visit, you need to text or email the club and receive a reply to say that you are on the guest list. Demand on some days does exceed capacity but just keep trying.

Thabkyou for the speedy reply!

That all makes sense, seems like a good one to start myself off with then!

I have registered my interest on the website, will await a staff member contact to sort membership and go from there. Thankyou again and I'll let you know how I get on ✌️