The Vanilla Alternative - Swingers Club, Bedford

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I really should be looking for better things to do on a Sunday afternoon but with Birthday celebrations behind me (thanks for the birthday cake and candles VA's) it's time to think about next weekend's Events at the club. The team have almost gone overboard with the decorations, and Christmas trees are everywhere you turn! It really looks very festive.

Following on from this week's Bi-Night that was so well co-ordinated by @Spicyminx Frisky Friday returns to it's more usual format with everyone welcome to attend (couples and singles - ladies and guys, although as always, there is a maximum number of only 10 single guy places). Saturday night continues with Tantalise for couples and single ladies only, and then on Sunday we have the Black Cat Munch from 12.00, a Christmas celebration in the club for anyone to gain an insight into our monthly fetish event, Twisted Eden and Christmas dinner too. Everyone is welcome to attend but pre-booking is essential. More details are in the events section here.

All over the club and hotel, carpet upgrading continues and don't you just love that special smell of new carpet!

Having mentioned the hotel, if anyone is thinking about booking rooms at The Anchor Lodge Hotel (all part of the club premises), early booking is highly recommended as most weekends get fully booked well in advance. There are 12 rooms with most having en-suite facilities. Because people do book well in advance, there are some times when visitors plans have to change at the last moment and rooms that were previously booked, become available. It's always worth checking with the club's reception.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The VA has been Googled! You can now see a Google Virtual Tour of The Vanilla Alternative club.

Type "The Vanilla Alternative" into the Google search box, press 'Return', then click on 'See Inside'. You can then move your mouse to get a 360 degree tour of many of the VA club and hotel rooms. Move from room to room by clicking on any of the mini photographs at the bottom of the page that are tagged 'see inside'. Enjoy the journey!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The VA has been Googled! You can now see a Google Virtual Tour of The Vanilla Alternative club.

Type "The Vanilla Alternative" into the Google search box, press 'Return', then click on 'See Inside'. You can then move your mouse to get a 360 degree tour of many of the VA club and hotel rooms. Move from room to room by clicking on any of the mini photographs at the bottom of the page that are tagged 'see inside'. Enjoy the journey!
The tour is outstanding! Amazing... (y)

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The Christmas activities at The Vanilla Alternative are coming thick and fast now. Next weekend, the last before the big day, has a Christmas White Party on both Friday and Saturday nights. The club's resident DJ, Mark Eldridge, will be providing the musical entertainment and the club will be full of wonderful people wearing naughty or nice white outfits.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Sunday morning before Christmas. The sun is shining and it's still amazingly mild outside but not as hot as it was at The Vanilla Alternative over the past two nights. Lots of very sexy people enjoying the wonderful Christmas atmosphere and having fun in the special way, all of us that have chosen this lifestyle, just love to participate in.

A few days now to finish last minute preparations for the family celebrations that most of us will be involved with on Christmas Day, and then at The Vanilla Alternative, to round off Boxing Day, we have the special 'closed door' event from 8pm - 2am hosted by the club owners. Anyone wishing to attend must make contact with the club and get their names on the guest list, as no one will be able to just turn up at the door.

Then on New Year's Eve we have the biggest party of the year. A wonderful masquerade ball when the club will be completely full of visitors dressed to the nines (although from past experience, the clothes don't stay on for all that long!) and intent on seeing in 2016 in style. At VA's, we don't like to disappoint , so tickets will be available on the door for anyone that has not already pre-booked. A shuttle bus will be operating between the club and the three local hotels but pick up times must be booked with the club after Christmas.

Finally, the club will be closed on new year's day but back in action on Saturday 2nd with the VA January Sale. A Black Saturday Tantalise special with reduced entry prices and, unusually for a Saturday night, will allow up to 10 single guys to attend. So it's black smart or sexy outfits for what I'm sure will be a wonderful start to 2016.

H

Hollynys

I (Holly) adore this club and all its staff. I first visited way back....in my single days. The staff are just fabulous and I always felt safe, secure and well protected in their care. The surroundings are scrumptious, the music is intoxicating and the play areas are pleasurable...in more ways than one. Having then introduced Mark to this terrific club we have partied, birthday'd and festivalled at this fabulous venue. Having seen 3 New Years start in the wonderful company of Jules, Scott, Daks and Jane, but missed last year, we can't wait to join them all to see in 2016 - we can't think of anywhere or anyone else we'd rather be with!

M

mediaguy16

Have to say only managed one visit to VA but this is only due to shifts at work ,but have to say my first friday visit was amazing from start to finish ,staff very attentive and friendly,and couples very approachable ,never had first night nerves,great location ,great pool ,hotel reasonable bar prices dont rip you off ,2016 ill be back and will visit the MILF Club

Reactions: Steed99 and Admin
30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
I've been here a couple of times now. Most recently the Friday Bi night hosted by Tanya who was the most wonderful lady and really made everyone so welcome. Not really knowing anyone she took me around and introduced me to various people and made sure I was ok throughout the evening. I had an amazing evening and can't wait till the 8th January for the next one.

30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Certainly was another very busy night at VA's. Spicy's first bi night was well supported and wonderful to see so many people in the club on a Friday. The human buffet drew a lot of attention. Lots of VA first timers, so hope to see many of them again. The whole VA team were out in force and worked wonders to keep everything running smoothly.
I missed the first one but went in December. What an amazing host Tanya aka Spicy is! Can't wait till the next one in January.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've been here a couple of times now. Most recently the Friday Bi night hosted by Tanya who was the most wonderful lady and really made everyone so welcome. Not really knowing anyone she took me around and introduced me to various people and made sure I was ok throughout the evening. I had an amazing evening and can't wait till the 8th January for the next one.
Well Miss Sarah, fancy joining us for our birthday bash there? Two day party March the 4th - 5th. :)

Reactions: Steed99

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
@Spicyminx does a wonderful job organising these bi-nights at The Vanilla Alternative. The guest list for 8th January is already looking very good and will be a good start for 2016.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
So it's off to the club for the New Year's Eve party. Remember The Vanilla Alternative will be closed on new year's day but back in action on Saturday 2nd with the VA January Sale. A Black Saturday Tantalise special with reduced entry prices and, unusually for a Saturday night, will allow up to 5 single guys to attend. So it's black smart or sexy outfits for what I'm sure will be a wonderful start to 2016.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
With all the Christmas and New Year celebrations behind us, it's back to our regular pattern of events in January starting with the Frisky Friday Bi-Night organised by @Spicyminx tomorrow, closely followed by Tantalise for couples and single ladies on Saturday.

The remainder of January seems to be filling up with lots of birthday celebrations on both Friday and Saturday nights in conjunction with the usual themes of Frisky Friday and Tantalise the following night. At VA's we love parties, so why not start the year as we mean to carry on!

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
For all swingers clubs, January is often an unpredictable time of year. People have usually partied a lot over Christmas and New Year, and spent a lot of money too. January party nights can therefore be a bit hit and miss. At The Vanilla Alternative, 2016 has so far bucked that trend with every Frisky Friday, Saturday Tantalise and monthly MILF Club all having at least an average attendance and some, probably because of the occasions they were celebrating, being very well supported.

And, it looks like February will continue that way. The month starts with the popular male orientated Frisky Friday Bi-Night organised by @Spicyminx on the 5th. Wednesday 10th from 11am to 3pm sees the MILF Club return, closely followed by Valentine's weekend with a Seven Deadly Sins theme. Two weeks later we celebrate the VA's 5th birthday on both Friday and Saturday night giving visitors a chance to show off their sexy boxers and babydoll outfits. Finally a Frisky Friday party on the 19th and Saturday Tantalise on 6th and 20th completes what looks like another busy month.

S

Spicyminx

For all swingers clubs, January is often an unpredictable time of year. People have usually partied a lot over Christmas and New Year, and spent a lot of money too. January party nights can therefore be a bit hit and miss. At The Vanilla Alternative, 2016 has so far bucked that trend with every Frisky Friday, Saturday Tantalise and monthly MILF Club all having at least an average attendance and some, probably because of the occasions they were celebrating, being very well supported.

And, it looks like February will continue that way. The month starts with the popular male orientated Frisky Friday Bi-Night organised by @Spicyminx on the 5th. Wednesday 10th from 11am to 3pm sees the MILF Club return, closely followed by Valentine's weekend with a Seven Deadly Sins theme. Two weeks later we celebrate the VA's 5th birthday on both Friday and Saturday night giving visitors a chance to show off their sexy boxers and babydoll outfits. Finally a Frisky Friday party on the 19th and Saturday Tantalise on 6th and 20th completes what looks like another busy month.

And wasn't it a fantastic Bi Night? Thanks to everyone that attended :)