The Vanilla Alternative - Swingers Club, Bedford

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The excitement at The Vanilla Alternative just goes on and on. The club's 5th Birthday celebrations this weekend have concluded events for February and WOW, what a month!

Looking forward to March, we start with Social Swinging's first birthday social and party next weekend. There's plenty more about that elsewhere so will not duplicate here. The Friday night party combines with our monthly bi-night organised by @Spicyminx so that should be something completely different as Monty Python once said. Another regular event, the monthly MILF Club returns on Wednesday 9th. This daytime party is attracting good numbers and is appreciated by all attending.

On Saturday 12th, Club owner Scott is celebrating with his Birthday Bash at which a few surprises will no doubt be in store.

The end of the month is Easter weekend so Friday night is themed 'Good to be Bad', we have Bunnies and Bows on Saturday and the ever popular Easter Sunday lock in 'Behind Closed Doors' will round off another busy month.

To fill in the few gaps, the usual Frisky Fridays take place on 11th and 18th, and the 19th sees Saturday Tantalise. There's more information on all these events in the 'What's On' section of the club's website.

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Just wanted to say thankyou again to Scott, Jules and all the staff for helping all of us have such a fantastic time over the weekend.

It was Mrs @2ofus 's first ever visit to a club and within 3 minutes of starting our journey home, she made me promise to take her back as soon as we can make it.

It really is a beautiful club, and beautifully run too. When filled with the members from SocialSwinging.com, it's quite possibly my favourite place in the UK.

To any of you that couldn't make it, this place really is well worth a visit, and for any of you that did make it, well, any time you fancy a reunion of any size, please let us know, and if we can make it, we'll be there.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What an amazing venue and fantastic owners and staff, they can not do enough for you, we had the most amazing weekend and can not wait to return for the next event.
If anyone is thinking of going to this club then go, you will not be disappointed xxx

J

jakndanny

We've been going to Vanilla Alternative for a few years now , and still can't speak highly enough of it !!
The owners and staff are lovely , friendly and funny , the venue is fantastic , and the hotel rooms perfect too !
We honestly can't recommend enough , we've tried other clubs but Vanilla Alternative is the one for us !! ☺☺

M

meet_the_fockers

We've been going to Vanilla Alternative for a few years now , and still can't speak highly enough of it !!
The owners and staff are lovely , friendly and funny , the venue is fantastic , and the hotel rooms perfect too !
We honestly can't recommend enough , we've tried other clubs but Vanilla Alternative is the one for us !! ☺☺
Where you there over the weekend then?

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok having been to many swinging clubs up north, I feel i must leave this club and their hotel an honest reveiw.

We arrived late afternoon. As we pulled up i had to check we had arrived at the right place? Beautiful building surrounded by stunning scenery.
We Where welcomed in the front lobby, and shown to our room. Which was clean beautifully furnished, hell everything matched!! Fuck me!!
Ok now the club its self..
Beautiful, The large playrooms are clean and sumptious.. with plenty of tucked away cubby holes for a little privacy.
Theres a pretty large dancefloor with a pole insitu, if you fancy cutting some moves..
The DJ plays a great mixture of sounds.. something to cater for everyones taste.
The lounge area is excellent for chilling and mingling as is the bar.
HOT TUB.. HUGE and really really warm.. just amazing.
The smoking area is heated bonus.. hanging up, to throw around your shoulders cute blankets.. i was desperate to chuck one in my suitcase :D.
Ah the hosts and owners themselves.. Brilliant just brilliant.. they join in and MINGLE to the MAX down to earth and lovely.
jules pussycat dance.. pmsl.. :D this is all...
On the whole probably one of ..if not the best clubs we have ever visited.. its kind of in a league of its own. As are the owners.
If its not on your to do list it should be.
THANKYOU... to @TheVA for an amazing weekend.
Until next time. :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well what can I say about the Vanilla Alternative..
A luxurious swinging club set in beautiful surroundings and definitely somewhere that if isn't on your to do list, it should be.
The rooms are ample in size and decorated lovely. The building itself is just magnificent and you can see that the owners take immense pride in it, both outside as well as in.

Inside the VA. Phew, be prepared to be amazed. The bar is big and always well stocked, the time we were there it was well used too :D
Drinks aplenty and the staff are amazing. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. From the bar staff to the owners, everyone is so friendly, warm and welcoming.
We were greeted with smiles and laughs and really taken care of.

The hot tub? This thing is huge! And no wonder it's so popular. All I could see on both nights, was just a sea of bodies and heads. Brilliant! ;)
As mentioned previously, the dancefloor is really big with a pole too if it takes your fancy and the whole ambiance is spot on. Both nights felt just right.. The 'social area' near the bar, a lounge of sorts, is extremely comfortable and relaxing with huge sofas..You really are made to feel at home.
In fact, it was like home from home where nothing was too much trouble for anyone.

I cannot praise all of the staff enough for everything they did for us and our members. I know everyone was taken care of and treated very highly. The staff there are brilliant and work so hard - definitely helps keep the club a well oiled machine.
As for the owners Scott & Jules.. Well they're nuts :D

Hands on, not afraid to get stuck in and have a laugh and really add that finishing touch to the whole venue.
Scott is a gentleman, and such an overall nice person to be around. He's very friendly, polite and has this authoritative presence when there..
Jules? Well Jules was the hostess with the mostest and really cracked everyone up from her chats and laughs at the bar early on the Saturday morning, to her Pussycat song dance routine on Saturday evening - yes I admit I was like a rabbit in the headlights :D
Fantastic couple, with fantastic staff, running one seriously fantastic place.

If you haven't been? You need to. This is one experience you will never forget.
I also want to personally thank you all at @TheVA for hosting us and for making it the best birthday party we could have wished for.

Thank you all so much and we both, and all, look forward to next time!
Admin xx

T

TheVA

Hello all,
It seems a bit cheeky to report here but.....Unsurprisingly I have somethings to say......lol
Firstly, well done SS for making your first year, it's a hard business to be in and as you now know it can be very cut throat and disheartening.....but stick to your guns bunnies....you will make it because you have a great ethic and you have fantastic members.....talking of which....
To all of you that came along last weekend to celebrate with SS, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making what for some was a long journey to the club.
As club owners it's always a little nervy when regulars from other venues come along as naturally you compare and have certain expectations, we hope we never let anyone down and hope you all felt welcome and appreciated and know you are all welcome back at any time.
It was a huge pleasure to meet you all and we hope it won't be the last time.
Now the horrid bit......I sincerely apologise for my behaviour, if I shocked anyone with my "pussy cat" number (kris) or for mine and Kim's helium fuelled rendition of my old mans a dustman.....I'm sorry"..........no I'm not really lol!!
So for any of you now that we're put off as you've been told were posh, elitist or up our own bottoms, I hope hand on heart you know the truth!!
Lastly, thank you for all the nice comments about the team here at The VA, they work very hard, week in and week out, trying to make everyone happy, without them being so great and you lot for joining in and bringing laughter to the doors, the place would be poop.
So a big round of applause to SS, to The VA team and especially to you lot.
Love to you all, and fingers crossed we all meet again soon.
Jules & Scott xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Posh elitist or up your own bottoms?
I have your knickers ere ;) :love: :D , the pussy cat song I have a vision of legs being wrapped around myself - although I will say you have an excellent voice.. Scott was more of a tart than me and that is saying something! (he is Mr smooth isn't he? ;) )
No, not up your own arses and are most certainly not stuck up nor elitist, but extremely down to earth, extremely friendly and by Christ do you guys know how to party! xx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
I really wish we hadnt bailed so early on Saturday....seems we missed all the fun!!!

We will definitely be back at the VA as soon as time and finance allows. As for posh and elitist .... Down to earth and friendly as fuck are far more accurate descriptions!

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha again again.. that dance was the highlight loved seeing ... our boss freak!!!
Brilliant jules.. and scott of course.. a bit of a hottie on the quiet.. ;) xxx

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Had an absolute blast at The VA last weekend!

The venue itself it just brilliant, the photo's on the website just can't do it justice, you have to go for yourselves and check it out!

From the moment I was met at the door of the the hotel until the moment I left, the staff and owners of the club went out of their way to not only do anything they could to make your stay as good as it possibly could be but also make you feel like part of the family. Indeed the people that keep the club running week in and week out are like a family and it really does show!

If you haven't visited The VA yet, please do get it on your 'to do' list.

Looking forward to getting back when I can and next time I hope not to be broken. Even more so looking forward to more pussykat dances and helium fuelled rendition of whatever comes to mind :rofl:

A big thank you to Jules, Scott and all the Team at the VA for making the place what it is and also a big thank you to @Admin @Pearls and all the team at SS plus of course all the members that made it along this weekend!

Lee xxx

M

Mootje

Hello all,
It seems a bit cheeky to report here but.....Unsurprisingly I have somethings to say......lol
Firstly, well done SS for making your first year, it's a hard business to be in and as you now know it can be very cut throat and disheartening.....but stick to your guns bunnies....you will make it because you have a great ethic and you have fantastic members.....talking of which....
To all of you that came along last weekend to celebrate with SS, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making what for some was a long journey to the club.
As club owners it's always a little nervy when regulars from other venues come along as naturally you compare and have certain expectations, we hope we never let anyone down and hope you all felt welcome and appreciated and know you are all welcome back at any time.
It was a huge pleasure to meet you all and we hope it won't be the last time.
Now the horrid bit......I sincerely apologise for my behaviour, if I shocked anyone with my "pussy cat" number (kris) or for mine and Kim's helium fuelled rendition of my old mans a dustman.....I'm sorry"..........no I'm not really lol!!
So for any of you now that we're put off as you've been told were posh, elitist or up our own bottoms, I hope hand on heart you know the truth!!
Lastly, thank you for all the nice comments about the team here at The VA, they work very hard, week in and week out, trying to make everyone happy, without them being so great and you lot for joining in and bringing laughter to the doors, the place would be poop.
So a big round of applause to SS, to The VA team and especially to you lot.
Love to you all, and fingers crossed we all meet again soon.
Jules & Scott xxxx
That was a Pleasant Shock :whistle: :whistle: shame u didnt do it earlier :D :D such a lovely cpl of nights i had in your Club thanks for everything Jules xxxx

T

TheVA

Hi

The venue itself it just brilliant, the photo's on the website just can't do it justice, you have to go for yourselves and check it out!

From the moment I was met at the door of the the hotel until the moment I left, the staff and owners of the club went out of their way to not only do anything they could to make your stay as good as it possibly could be but also make you feel like part of the family. Indeed the people that keep the club running week in and week out are like a family and it really does show!

Looking forward to getting back when I can and next time I hope not to be broken. Even more so looking forward to more pussykat dances and helium fuelled rendition of whatever comes to mind :rofl:

A big thank you to Jules, Scott and all the Team at the VA for making the place what it is and also a big thank you to @Admin @Pearls and all the team at SS plus of course all the members that made it along this weekend!

Lee xxx

Hi lee, great meeting you and we will be coming to visit your event soon, I promise, get ready for the VA invasion ll

M

Mootje

Lee xxx

Weeehaaaaaaaaa Yesssssss i would highly Second that LEE :D :D Such a Lovely KAT :whistle: :whistle:

T

TheVA

That was a Pleasant Shock :whistle: :whistle: shame u didnt do it earlier :D :D such a lovely cpl of nights i had in your Club thanks for everything Jules xxxx
It takes copious amounts of rhubarb gin before I do that, so it's never an early performance lol
Wait till you see what the team have in store for festival of fun.....the pussy cat may become redundant!

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi to all at VA we both agreed your club is the nicest place we have been to. The surroundings were second to none and your staff are second to none nothing was to much trouble at all. We certainly hope we can come back soon. Steve and Di

M

Mootje

It takes copious amounts of rhubarb gin before I do that, so it's never an early performance lol
Wait till you see what the team have in store for festival of fun.....the pussy cat may become redundant!
errrrmmmm maybe next time i get ya a whole bottle of Grey goose and we play shots ;) might help for an early performance LMAO, just email me or send me some events, that would be as much fun as the SS event LOL, i will defo show up within a fair notice uh huh , I loved being w you guys xxxxxxxxxxx

M

Mootje

Hi to all at VA we both agreed your club is the nicest place we have been to. The surroundings were second to none and your staff are second to none nothing was to much trouble at all. We certainly hope we can come back soon. Steve and Di
Oh such a so lovely cpl damn loved your BLUE, though, Guys you screwed the whole venue with the blue feathers, hehehehe, but it was good to keep track of the Awesome Scrunchy hahahahaha xxx