The Vanilla Alternative - Swingers Club, Bedford

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Some excellent reviews here. (y)
And quite rightly, too! A fabulous club; friendly greetings, opulent but comfortable decor, a gorgeous hot tub, sexy customers, horny playrooms, a very sociable smoking area and wonderful, helpful staff. You couldn't ask for much more from a swingers' club.
Looking forward to returning for the Festival of Fun!

T

Tigress

The VA almost feels like my second home now! I've been several times already this year and I am always made to feel very welcome. Jules and Scott are simply the best at making people feel at ease. As a single woman attending a club, it can be intimidating, but I feel very safe every time I go. Thankfully, I've never felt uncomfortable, as the clientele are very respectful.

As a venue, I don't think it can be beaten. I love the fact that in the bar area everyone mingles at the start of the evening, looking absolutely gorgeous. And as for the Hot Tub? My favourite place - warm and inviting and plenty of room.

The music isn't really my cup of tea. Too much boom boom. I would prefer something with a little more rhythm as I do like to move my hips...

The car park is a little uneven, but someone always makes sure I get safely to my car. Especially after I fell arse over tit one evening trying to negotiate the potholes in my heels.

Looking forward to experiencing the Festival of Fun in the Summer.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Our first visit to the VA for the SS 2nd Birthday weekend.

We were very fortunate and managed to get a room overnight in their adjoining hotel.
Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly lady who showed us to our room and explained how to get to the club when we were ready.
We decided to grab a shower and get our fancy dress on straight away.
The shower was lovely and warm but not greatly powerful, enough to get clean and fresh though.
The room was lovely, it was clean and inviting.
We headed down to the club and was greeted by the bar staff and a lady who's name began with 'S' (I do know it just don't wish to advertise it!)
We were directed to reception where we paid our dues and obtained our locker key before heading back to the bar. 'S' then gave us a guided tour explaining the do's and don't's of the club.
We mingled in the bar and smoking area chatting to other members of SS and members of the club before venturing into the wonderful hot tub. We navigated the 3 steps in (as told by 'S'!) without making a splash! It was very inviting, huge and really warm. Play areas were to the side and behind it which looked very comfortable.
We ventured into the couples area a little later which was very clean and comfortable too. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the single male who kept entering the area as we were told it was couples only. But, he soon disappeared!
At no point did we feel uncomfortable, we were very much made to feel welcome by everybody there.

A truly wonderful venue, lovely staff and very friendly atmosphere. Well done VA, you ticked all our boxes, can't wait until we have the opportunity to visit again xx

T

Tigress

I am thinking of going here one night as i have registered there obviously it will be a Friday as I'm a single guy. Luckily it's only around 15 minutes from mine. I'm wondering would people recommend the va for a single guy and first time swinger?
Definitely, yes. Single guys are made to feel very welcome on a Friday night.

It's a very relaxed, no pressure environment.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I am thinking of going here one night as i have registered there obviously it will be a Friday as I'm a single guy. Luckily it's only around 15 minutes from mine. I'm wondering would people recommend the va for a single guy and first time swinger?

The place and people we have found to be very excepting of all types of people.
But do remember you gotta jump in with both feet and be sociable. If you sit back you'll be left alone. Get talking to everyone. If you're nervous just tell them you're cracking yourself. But get stuck in anyway ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

TandJ

We're looking for our first club to go to and were thinking of this one. Would people recommend it for a first time? Also do you have to be a member to go or do you just have to be on the guest list? xx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
We're looking for our first club to go to and were thinking of this one. Would people recommend it for a first time? Also do you have to be a member to go or do you just have to be on the guest list? xx
You would love the VA, everyone so friendly. place is lovely with a mega huge hot tub

Reactions: Marcus and TandJ
T

Tigress

I believe you have to register first. It's a wonderful place. Very welcoming and tasteful. The hot tub is amazing!

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
It was out first club and I'm so glad we chose that one. We've been to lots now but the VA is still the best by far!
Their festival of fun the first weekend in August is going to be mega, definitely worth checking out ;)

17 May 2017

We did a bunch of research before settling on the VA - it looks to be by far the more friendlier of the venues and the reviews are always good - we've literally booked a room this morning for our first visit on the 12th August.

E

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
We did a bunch of research before settling on the VA - it looks to be by far the more friendlier of the venues and the reviews are always good - we've literally booked a room this morning for our first visit on the 12th August.

E
We look forward to seeing you although may be a little tired after the previous weekend's Festival of Fun and our popular Bi-Night on Friday 11th.

14 February 2017
City
Luton

E
You'll not regret it. It's a lovely place full of fantastic people. Definitely the best place to go for your first visit we think. Hope you come back and give us your opinion too xx

Reactions: Marcus and Pearls
17 May 2017
You'll not regret it. It's a lovely place full of fantastic people. Definitely the best place to go for your first visit we think. Hope you come back and give us your opinion too xx

We're really excited!

What is the dress code for a normal Saturday and the hot tub!

E

M

marie

A busy weekend coming up with the club decorated for Halloween. First there is Frisky Friday and then on Saturday night it's the Halloween Party with music provided by the club's resident DJ Mark Eldridge. All the onsite hotel rooms are fully booked and the local hotels are also getting plenty of enquiries. Although fancy dress is optional, many of the visitors and staff will be making an effort to support the Halloween theme.

L

Loueegeof

Hi

We went to VA last night it was our first time in a club. We had an amazing night. We don't but enjoy being watched and we weren't disappointed. We took a couple of hours to settle in, we are only a couple of months into doing anything exhibitionistic, but it was such a lovely friendly atmosphere we felt very at ease. We couldn't recommend enough, we would love to meet some people to chat with there and for sexy talk etc.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hi

We went to VA last night it was our first time in a club. We had an amazing night. We don't but enjoy being watched and we weren't disappointed. We took a couple of hours to settle in, we are only a couple of months into doing anything exhibitionistic, but it was such a lovely friendly atmosphere we felt very at ease. We couldn't recommend enough, we would love to meet some people to chat with there and for sexy talk etc.
Hi guys. Lovely to meet you last night and so glad you enjoyed your first visit. As I said to you last night, VA is a blank canvas that can be anything you want it to be. No pressure and no expectation. Hopefully looking forward to seeing you again.

24 July 2017
City
Cambridge
We love our occasional visits to VA and love dressing up, so the idea of coming to Chic this Saturday (29th July) really appeals. Yvonne can certainly do elegant lingerie and I can do black tie, but what is black modern tie? Or does that just mean I'm not to wear my wing collar and tailcoat?
The event announcement suggests we need to book ahead, is that the case?
Thanks for your replies, we are looking forwards to them.
Yvonne and Dave