The Weird And Wonderful World Of You Tube

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

We have all found those crazy video's on You Tube, daft, scary, funny or just plain crackers, so this is the very thread to share those barmy video's with other members.
Here is one to start you off, a chap who routinely strips down stuff from Poundland and other discount shops to see how they work, sometimes he finds more than he bargained for !

Z

zebo

And here is another one for you folks, although the microphone might be a little too close to the action :)

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Where in gods name do you find these, I have no words, now let me dig out them grapefruits xx

Z

zebo

@Pearls ah aunty is a legend, sadly most of her vids are long gone, but she was epic !! I'll try and find the one of her putting a condom on with her mouth, its brilliant.

@Therapon it has to be done mate, it has to be done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
well you're both on a diet, so the grapefruit will help :) . . . .happy slurping !
hehe this is true! Oh man did I tell you, yesterday we actually had a bacon butty.! Extra lean bacon, grilled to the point no fat, uber thin bread and omg HP brown sauce, hot mug of tea & coffee!! It was just what the doctor ordered

Man I felt so rebellious :D lol

Reactions: Pearls