Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Things You Do & Don't Do As A Swingle..

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Lips_Pearls, 19 May 2019.

1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

On the back of this; Things You Do & Don't Do As A Couple.

Sounds so bloody obvious doesn't it?

But it's not. :D

What are the ultimate things you will do and will not do as a swingle in the scene?
    Yes we know that most will stick to certain rules and limits, but we thought why not have a little thread to chat about these kind of things.
    Could be no kissing, could be no anal, could be no full swap - or it could be have to kiss, have to full swap, have to enjoy anal.
    I know there's similar threads around, but this is specifically what you will and will not do. ;) x

• Like Like x 5
  2. Tiger

Tiger PV Sprtr

That’s a hell of a good question, I’m going to have to think long & hard about it (pun intended)
    :tiphat:
    Tiger xx

• Like Like x 6
  3. Lace

Lace PV Sprtr

I’m doing the same. :lol:

• Like Like x 6
  4. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

OK, even with the ‘usual caveat’ aired… I genuinely don’t think I can answer this question without merely saying “erm, what I’d do and not do anyway”, my pretences about sex, I mean. There’s nothing I would/wouldn’t do sexually while swinging that I wouldn’t/would do as part of an outside sexual relationship.

OK, yes, swinging leaves open what I’d do with a coupleand yes, of course there are things I will and won’t do… no same bi- stuff with another man, for example.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

What I don’t do is try and collect notches on bedposts with kinda meaningless sex, if I’m doing it without a connection I may as well not bother !! And it’s not what swinging is about tbh
    What I do is like to get to know someone and make the experience a good one for both parties!
    My likes are pretty well known or are on my profile !
    Dislikes are inflicting extreme pain, anything illegal and beetroot :tiphat:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Beetroot pmsl xx

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

:censored::notworthy::sick:

8. superking1981

superking1981 PV Sprtr

Things I will do: lots of flirtatious foreplay, take control, go with the flow and be adventurous in exploring

Things I don’t do: Anal, pain beyond a gentle limit.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Colin

Colin PV Sprtr

That beetroot sure is a bugger. Takes ages for the stain to wear off your dick :D

• Like Like x 5
  10. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Colin what the fuck are you doing to that beetroot !!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Omg, you guys are cracking me up :lol::lol:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

It’s not me it’s him up there ^^^^ blooming bonking beetroot !! Dirty bugger lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. Tiger

Tiger PV Sprtr

Just read this whilst having my lunch, genuinely laughed out loud, had a few funny looking in Waitrose :whistle:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Agreed, that's funny shit right there! :D

• Like Like x 3
  15. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

He might not be bonking it, wonder if @Colin is going to enlighten us lol xx

• Like Like x 2
  16. One thing I've learned since I started swinging is that "any hole is not a goal", to put it crudely. I have, with a little regret, played with a few people I was not particularly attracted to... merely to fulfil a physical need. Afterwards I felt slightly depressed about it. Not particularly recommended.

On the back of that... I've also played with people without much chat / build-up / foreplay... while it's a slightly better scenario than the one above, it can still often result in an empty experience.

So while I'm not in anyway against playing with people on a 'one-off' basis, the experience is normally so much better if I make an effort socially and there is some chemistry and a build-up.

• Like Like x 8
  17. This is so true. Really know where you are coming from with this x

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ahabs

Ahabs PV Sprtr

1. Don't actively try to break up a couple you are meeting in a hope to pair off with one of them.
    2. Don't actively use a swing site as a means to find a life partner: if it happens, it happens.

• Like Like x 5
  19. superking1981

superking1981 PV Sprtr

Well said bud

• Like Like x 2
  20. Colin

Colin PV Sprtr

Only bonking the beetroot becouse i cant find a melon lol

• Like Like x 4
  21. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

You wanna be careful with melon don’t want any seeds down the japs eye :tiphat:

• Like Like x 5
  22. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Omg lmao :lol::lol:

• Like Like x 2
  23. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

You wait the kinky bugger will be adding cream to his warm apple pie next :whistle::whistle:

• Like Like x 2
  24. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

Oooh but bet it’s a nice cream eh @Colin xx

• Like Like x 1
  25. Antogs

Antogs PV Sprtr

Will do:
    Be polite
    Be honest and upfront
    Be respectful of the wishes of others
    Cater to any sexual preferences (including the kinky stuff)

Won't do:
    Go behind any partners back
    Have sex with another man

Antogs xx

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice