To mask or not to mask

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Are you a masker or antimasker

• No I don’t. I don’t believe I should have to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
19 March 2015
That is the question.

People across the globe and the country are fighting over whether masks should or should not be worn in shops etc.
The anti maskers are like the anti vaxxers who absolutely refuse to have any vaccine whatsoever. Even if they find one for COVID-19.

So are you a masker and believe we should all wear masks to protect each other.
Or are you anti masker who believes it’s freedom of choice and being forced to wear one, is a breach of your civil liberties?

Oh and FTR - Covid-19 cases are again increasing in the UK.....

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I deliver to lots of shops everyday.. The staff in the shops are getting verbally abused by people refusing to wear masks.. One of the staff I spoke to actually thinks the masks don't do anything because she said you see people in here who have got them on constantly touching them adjusting them and basically continually messing with them.. Then they go outside to the bus stop and pull them down to start smoking and having a drink before the bus gets there.. Like she said they are contaminated as soon as they put them on their face then they fold them up put them in their pockets till the next shop or bus.. So with this in mind I think it's the reason behind all the mixed feelings.. W.. :tiphat:

25 July 2016
To all none mask wearers would you fuck a person you had just met without protection??. I bet 95% of you wouldnt so why risk going without a mask when nipping to the shops you only need it when entering the shop. As me owd gran would say " better to be safe than sorry"

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Like many, I don't like wearing a mask but I do so in shops. They are uncomfortable but if they help physically or psychologically then why wouldn't you wear one.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Since it’s become mandatory to wear one I do ,I wear a mask as PPE for work for longer periods when necessary ... do i believe it’s the best way forward with this virus ... no I do think people should be exposed to it and deal with what for most is mild symptoms.... if you have health issues then I’d say yes you should wear one as protection for yourself .... flu kills many but we don’t wear bio suits for that , what happens when the next pandemic comes along and more stringent rules are implemented just because this virus wasn’t dealt with as some would have liked ... every new bug that comes along will now require similar responses....
If it makes people feel comfortable wearing one they should but people then fiddle with them , wear them under their noses , take them off to answer the phone there are so many associated problems with masks that only time will tell if they are the answer ....
Simple answer is I wear one when necessary ..

26 July 2016
I'm not anti mask, but I don't wear one I'd rather risk getting fined than arrested for assault because I caved someones skull in with the thick end of my walking stick. I know from past experience that masks that fit over my mouth and nose ie oxgen masks and surgical masks cause me to become agitated, distressed and ultimately aggressive and likely to lash out physicaly. I'm fortunate in that I don't need to go out much, all my shopping is done by my sister, when I do go out I get dissaproving looks from the mask wearers but none ask why I'm not wearing one, I'm more than happy to explain why I'm not wearing one. There two groups of wearers that piss me off they are the ones that don't wear them correctly and those that don't dispose of them corecctly and just tie them to railings of hang them from trees like bags of dogshit.

For the record I'm classed by the government as one of those who is at serious risk, 0ver 50 with serious underlying health issues, if I could wear a mask without the issues I have then I would do so.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I'm a masker and believe we all should wear masks to protect each other.
Actually, I was wondering how anti maskers can talk about civil liberties in this situation, because that behaviour could be dangerous not for themselves (in that case I could understand them and their thoughts), but for others ( so I can't understand their thoughts).
By the way, I'm Italian, so you should try to figure our how many mask I've bought! We love fashion, you know.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I'm a masker and believe we all should wear masks to protect each other.
Actually, I was wondering how anti maskers can talk about civil liberties in this situation, because that behaviour could be dangerous not for themselves (in that case I could understand them and their thoughts), but for others ( so I can't understand their thoughts).
By the way, I'm Italian, so you should try to figure our how many mask I've bought! We love fashion, you know.
I am guessing 20 masks xxx M