To Try Bi Or Not

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
so here goes:

i consider myself straight i find women attractive...all my sexual experiences have been with women...But recently i was doing my usual research for things to try in the bed room and as i was viewing a video clip it changed to a clip of a full bi swap. Now normally i would have just closed the video but for some strange reason and i'm not sure why i didn't. I found myself getting aroused by what i was seeing and not just the females but more so the their response to what the guys where doing(in this case stroking each others member). I don't know why this aroused me as i don't fancy men at all. This really stunned me as i couldn't understand why i had gotten aroused. Anyways i closed the video and and carried on with my day i wasn't going to mention to the wife as i figured it was just a silly one off....i spent the proceeding few hours keeping busy by doing laundry ect....Then for some strange reason i was drawn back to watching the same video clip again....And again instant arousal so figured it was time to speak to the wife...As she was at work and i knew i would struggle to put into a convo over the phone i sent her a txt about what i had experienced and how it had made me feel. As you can imagine she was shocked by what i had told her but over all extremely curious. As you can imagine she is very keen to explore this with me and it has become a part of a fantasy and i really do feel like it's brought us closer as a couple....suppose my question is should i or shouldn't i try....what do you guys think?

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As I said on your profile there are so many things you can do to experience this, go with the flow and see what happens, I find it a huge turn on and I guess most women do. Remember men are just as equal as women and shouldn't have so many hang ups, if in a situation then simply enjoy :sneaky:

Reactions: Carpediem2008
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
As I said on your profile there are so many things you can do to experience this, go with the flow and see what happens, I find it a huge turn on and I guess most women do. Remember men are just as equal as women and shouldn't have so many hang ups, if in a situation then simply enjoy :sneaky:
thanks for the response...i always knew i was a bit of a naughty git but never saw this coming....i guess the only really way is to take baby steps start with the simple things and see what happens.xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
thanks for the response...i always knew i was a bit of a naughty git but never saw this coming....i guess the only really way is to take baby steps start with the simple things and see what happens.xxx
Exactly and if you are having a meet with another couple who are both bi then don't think about it too much, what will be will be, if you feel a hand and you enjoy then go with it, if you feel uncomfortable then back away, everyone will enjoy no matter what you do and remember you will have your wife to help out in certain departments as well :whistle::sneaky:

10 July 2018
so here goes:

i consider myself straight i find women attractive...all my sexual experiences have been with women...But recently i was doing my usual research for things to try in the bed room and as i was viewing a video clip it changed to a clip of a full bi swap. Now normally i would have just closed the video but for some strange reason and i'm not sure why i didn't. I found myself getting aroused by what i was seeing and not just the females but more so the their response to what the guys where doing(in this case stroking each others member). I don't know why this aroused me as i don't fancy men at all. This really stunned me as i couldn't understand why i had gotten aroused. Anyways i closed the video and and carried on with my day i wasn't going to mention to the wife as i figured it was just a silly one off....i spent the proceeding few hours keeping busy by doing laundry ect....Then for some strange reason i was drawn back to watching the same video clip again....And again instant arousal so figured it was time to speak to the wife...As she was at work and i knew i would struggle to put into a convo over the phone i sent her a txt about what i had experienced and how it had made me feel. As you can imagine she was shocked by what i had told her but over all extremely curious. As you can imagine she is very keen to explore this with me and it has become a part of a fantasy and i really do feel like it's brought us closer as a couple....suppose my question is should i or shouldn't i try....what do you guys think?
As a straight male who has occasionally seen bi play and for whom it hasn’t done anything (neither repulsed me, nor turned me on), my strong advice would be to explore it to the limits of your comfort zone.

Reactions: Carpediem2008
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
so here goes:

You're not the only one, I had always considered myself as straight but since joining the site, having some meets, attending socials, I find the Bi thing interesting and sometimes arousing. This is something we have discussed, like most guys the idea of FFM is certainly something I want to do but when we were talking about a MMF I said I was curious and if the right people were involved then I would at least consider getting involved but with the proviso that I could change my mind at any stage. Whether I could actually do much, if anything, I honestly don't know, I've never tried it but it's something I can at least consider today. We will see what the future brings.

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Thanks for all the lovely positive responses this something very new to me and to be honest it's nice to have something that's new just for me.. .our journey was mainly revolving around wifeys bi side. Its lovely to be able to be open about it as I know if it wasn't the this site and the members I probably wouldn't have embraced my curiosity.. Much luv to you all. Xxx

2 September 2016
City
Preston
As @Pearls has said, just go with the flow and if it feels right at the time then just let it happen. Although I describe myself as straight(ish) I've tried it a few times now as, with most things in life, you won't know until you try. I personally don't mind touching and receiving oral but not that keen in giving oral - unless it's with a TV/TS strangely.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
so here goes:

What's the worst that might happen?

You find out you're not into something.

What's the best that might happen?

That's up to you to discover :)

19 March 2015
Nothing wrong with a slap and tickle... If it's not for you then so be it. If it is, then enjoy it for what it is.
Whatever will be, will be. :) (y)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I want this on a cushion made by a little old lady :D

2553400_0

Reactions: Deleted member 1030