Today's fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Oppppps I might of let my mind drift into fantasy

Her body is held pressed against sweat dampened white cottoned sheets by his body weight, his fingers tracing their way from the small of her back up her sides until they reach her shoulders which he kisses before moving her hair to kiss the nape of neck.

Her whimpers are stifled by his powerful left hand covering her mouth, his right having already run down her back to guide his cock more deeply in to her arse he knew her eyes would be sparkling with glee as he felt another inch slide into her,

"Daddy" she moans though his hand,

"Yes" he whispers nibbling her ear,

"It hurts a little" she whimpers before swirling her tongue around one of his fingers,

"More lube?" He asked holding himself still,

"I like it" she begged,

He didn't say a word rather pull out a little before thrusting in a little deeply than before, her whimpers of pleasured pain encouraged him to go further until she was filled by him. Slowly he fucked her arse listening to each of moans each time they raised or became more painful he slowed a little, eventually though he reached beneath her and pulled them to their knees so he could massage her clit. It didn't take long for her hips to start rocking so that the sex was faster and harder, he didn't try to stop her intact he encouraged her by increasing the pressure on her clit before slipping a finger inside her drenched pussy and increasing the tempo of his thrusts until they both groaned as he came in her arse and deep satisfaction filled her,

"Daddy?"

"Yes darling" he answered while they wrapped around each other,

"Thank you" she said her eyes glimmering.

Reactions: BigBlakk28