Toilet BJ (chapter 2)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Chapter 2..

We left the beach bar urgently, Once there, I led him to our guest bedroom, my legs walking down the corridor were shaking in anticipation of what I knew was going to happen, I'd already pre-cum myself when he emptied down my eager throat, and I could again feel a silky wet trickle running down my thighs in eagerness as we walked together,

Once inside, we both undressed, and as I watched him lower his shorts fully, I gasped again at the sheer size of his manhood, as we both got comfortable on the king size bed, he knelt down towards me, and kissed me hungrily, he moved with an urgency down over my neck, he suckled on my engorged 36GG breasts and very erect nipples making my juices run from my waiting pussy, I felt his tongue and kisses moving down over my trim tummy, and then his breath on my wetness as the tip of his tongue moved down and parted my already engorged pussy lips.

It felt like an electric current jolting through me, and as he flicked his probing eager tongue deeply to my inner lips to taste my dribbling silky juices, he made an appreciative moan and started licking firmly back up towards my clit, and that was it, my body convulsed and exploded violently as my first big orgasm hit me.

I felt myself gently gush a little which he lapped at greedily causing me to cum yet again, hmmm, he was so good at this.

After a while of sending me into oblivion with his expert tongue and fingers I felt him move away from me, and grab a hold of, and part my legs wide, I took a gasp of breath in anticipation as he came forward to get better positioning with his cock,... he used his finger on my clit, as he started gently pushing the huge head of his beast against my eager swollen lips and into me.

I started to wince with the stretching pain as his huge gland eventually squeezed a good 2 inches inside me, thankfully he paused so I could get used to its sheer size, but his enormous gland was pulsing and wedged right against my g spot, and as he was still working his finger furiously on my swollen clit,... my pussy clamped around his thick gland as I convulsed and gushed in orgasm yet again, and as I did so, with one firm hard thrust, he slid his thickness deeper inside me using my extreme wetness as his lube to ease his firm tight path, I groaned very loudly, but this time with pleasure, as well as being sorely stretched, I pulled my legs even more back and fully wide apart so he could slide all his remaining thickness deeply and fully inside me, I came again instantly, and continued to do so with every push forward he made inside me, as he gently got my insides used to his girth and length, gosh, he was seriously huge, I could feel every pulse and twitch of his huge massive cock, as my pussy glove gripped and wrapped tightly around it, he looked at me smiling, as he was abusing my tight pussy for his ultimate pleasure, and he started to push in and out of me harder and with far firmer strokes, I could feel the heaviness of his full balls as they teasingly slapped against my twitching ass, as he started banging his cock firmly up into my deepest insides, I repeatedly came again and again, rapidly and hard, as he pushed himself in and out of me quicker and harder, and with fuller longer strokes, and again he looked into my eyes, smiling, and with a very hard final firm thrust, he buried every last millimeter of his massive cock right up against my insides, so his balls nestled against and nearly in my ass, then I felt his beast pulsing hot gushes of his thick creamy cum, as I felt it exploding hard against the bruised back wall of my pussy, I firmly wrapped my legs around him so he could fill me with what felt like neverending gallons of very hot cum, and I just limply and helplessly continued convulsing and cumming on his pulsating thick cock lovingly wedged so very deeply inside me.

After a while of feeling me still cumming, he started to pull his still huge, but softening length from me, the wet slurping of air escaping from my very stretched pussy sounded so satisfyingly dirty, yet amazingly sexy, but the thick creamy cum gush that poured out from the insides of my still sensitized pussy made me quiver and cum hard on the spot all over again, it was like a small river, and still lovely and warm, running on to the bedsheets down over my ass.

He rolled on to his back, the sweat dripping from him,

I moved down the bed towards him, and took his large softening cock back in to my mouth to clean him up properly, I wasn't going to waste any of his gorgeous thick cum.

So that was my night till gone 4.00 this morning I'm sat here now with a cup of coffee with my husband telling him about my nights fun, and though tender, I still feel very satisfyingly stretched and slightly open and I know I will be feeling his cum dribbling for quite a while yet to remind me of last night's adventure.
The-A-Team ?