Too drunk to consent

• Thread starter Deleted member 6127
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

While at a club I saw a woman who was so drunk and unable to walk without support from her partner take her to a group playroom.
Now I know I like a few brandies to loosen my inhibitions but where is the line drawn between retaining the ability when too drunk to consent who touches you ?
If you were out with your partner would you expect them to know you had too much to consent and ensure you weren't placed in a vulnerable situation ?
Cxxx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
While at a club I saw a woman who was so drunk and unable to walk without support from her partner take her to a group playroom.
Now I know I like a few brandies to loosen my inhibitions but where is the line drawn between retaining the ability when too drunk to consent who touches you ?
If you were out with your partner would you expect them to know you had too much to consent and ensure you weren't placed in a vulnerable situation ?
Cxxx
Omg i would never in a million years allow that to happen if we are to attend a club and the wifey has a little too much of the sauce it will be time to leave as i see it you cant give full consent if your under the influence like that it would be basically a massive breach in trust and rape as far as i'm concerned..

D

Deleted member 6127

Who knows as this may be a agreed situation between the couple and her trust is in her partner to ensure the only people who touch her are preagreed, they may enjoy the game of him telling her and reliving the event the next day, this was my observation of a situation and we don't know the scenario fully,
I think my point is that alcohol can cloud someone's judgement and inhibitions to the point of vulnerability.
When is took drunk ??? Cxxx

Reactions: Baldrick
L

LoveDiamonds

You see drunk women way too often at events, much less so at house parties. Although it's difficult to say when too much is too much (eye's can't stay open, can't walk straight, slurring & tongue like a mudslide) neither of us would go near a woman or man who is drunk. Maybe it is a fetish for some but when we respect one another it's not appropriate and the rest of us should not feed the drunk person or partner with attention. Standards. That's all from me personally on a sunshiny Monday in Godmanchester :) Sxx

D

Deleted member 6127

We’re discussing poor judgement in a set scenario around being drunk and safety in swinging, there are consequences in every aspect of our life’s for poor misjudgment in over indulgence of alcohol including death by alcohol poisoning but that’s not we are trying to discuss Cxxx

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
One or two to calm your nerves I think is acceptable especially if its your first time at a club ,if you feel you'd be drinking more as the evening progresses then swap between an alcoholic drink and water next time , I too was witness to a lady so drunk she didn't have a clue who she was playing with and some were trying to go bb with her ,at this point we actually stepped in and notified management who removed the lady and helped her get dressed and sent her home in a taxi .
I suppose it comes down to common sense not only from the person drinking but also others around who witness such things ,always seek help or advice from club management if your unsure of a situation

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We just attend clubs for the party, we don't play at clubs as it's not our thing. It's the ladies we've witnessed drunk, not so much the men so really they are putting themselves in a dangerous situation. If you have to get slaughtered and are willing to play then you face the consequences of your actions.
I would simply lay off the booze (y)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
On our very first meet the lady from the other couple got very drunk. It was not till we got to the actual playing part that i realised just how drunk she was. It was at that point i called a halt to everything as i was unwilling to touch a woman that was drunk. When we did used to go to clubs i never drank at all and Mrs B used to drink red wine that we had watered down with water. Seen loads of drunk women in clubs and its not nice at all

D

Deleted member 3411

If I thought a woman was past awareness and being prayed on at a club think I'd be alerting staff to go to her aid. Word is 'consential' and she's in no possition to give consent. Seen a few go to far with the Dutch courage but usually their partner has carried them home or to their room.

25 July 2016
I personally think its despicable and amounts to rape certain men wait and pray on drunken women for there own sexual gratification.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I personally think its despicable and amounts to rape certain men wait and pray on drunken women for there own sexual gratification.
They do and also spike drinks which is a whole new discussion (y)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

That's a difficult question to answer. A big grey area in my opinion. I have had one night stands with women who have been very drunk in my youth (admittedly I have been just as drunk).
Obviously if someone has passed out it's non-consensual but if they're drunk yet giving permission it's difficult to say.
I have tried playing the knight in shining armour role before and been told by a woman to mind my own business. I suppose in a club you have to trust the staff to hopefully step in and help if needed.

Cxxx

I would never be in a vulnerable position like that myself and I wouldn't allow Kaz to be in that position either. I'm very protective of her. That being said, Kaz is sensible enough to know her limitations and when to stop drinking.

B x

19 March 2015
I suppose in a club you have to trust the staff to hopefully step in and help if needed.
Yes definitely agree with this. Surely it's the responsibility of the club too, to help monitor situations.
Cxxx
It's a very dangerous situation to be in, that's certain. Not just for the ladies either - what about the bloke who thought he had consent and then the following day, through being minging, an allegation came about?
That's also what worries me.. the other side of that coin. x