Top 10 songs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
1.Fleetwood Mac/Everywhere
2.Nino De Angelo/Guardian Angel
3.Sam Cooke/Wonderful World
4.Googoo Dolls/Iris
5. BeeGees/ You Win Again
6.UB40/Higher Ground
7.Elvis Presley/ Didja Ever
8.Peter Gabriel/Solsbury Hill
9.Toto/Africa
10.Franki Valli and The Four Seasons/Walk like a man
11.Police/Every Breath You take

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
1.Fleetwood Mac/Everywhere
2.Nino De Angelo/Guardian Angel
3.Sam Cooke/Wonderful World
4.Googoo Dolls/Iris
5. BeeGees/ You Win Again
6.UB40/Higher Ground
7.Elvis Presley/ Didja Ever
8.Peter Gabriel/Solsbury Hill
9.Toto/Africa
10.Franki Valli and The Four Seasons/Walk like a man
11.Police/Every Breath You take
And I know firsthand about your music knowledge so i'm declining the offer of being your team mate.But thankyou ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Life on Mars Bowie
True colours Cyndie
Don’t give up Bush an Gabriel
Club Tropicana wham
Thriller Jackson
Bohemian rhapsody queen
The tide is high blondie
Simply the best Tina
With or without you U2
Papa don’t preach Madonna

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Is it quick fire answer? Or will we be doing it through message and whoever gets it right,gets a point? When I've done them through a chat feature it's normally the first person to write "me" gets the option to answer.Which means team mates can work together x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
Is it quick fire answer? Or will we be doing it through message and whoever gets it right,gets a point? When I've done them through a chat feature it's normally the first person to write "me" gets the option to answer.Which means team mates can work together x
Yes that’s how we will be doing it.
I wanted to use that chat and not the other, as MP3’s aren’t supported. This way, they can play in real time and someone can jump in and guess the answer.
Also it avoids PM’s and long delays.
So if teaming up, what we could do is make a list of who is teamed up in the thread so peeps are aware. Makes it easier I think.

The ending will be based on whoever has the highest score and, like they do on the real Pop Master — it’ll be a quick fire of three in ten.
No major prizes but should be generally good fun all round for all. X

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
If we are doing teams skippy you're having me I dont give a fuck what you say
No absolutely not.You'll get all excited,thinking you know an answer,and then you'll comment and it will be totally wrong and next thing I know we're down 12 points and you'll give up ? It will be that sports quiz all over again.You left me to finish it

17 September 2020
No absolutely not.You'll get all excited,thinking you know an answer,and then you'll comment and it will be totally wrong and next thing I know we're down 12 points and you'll give up ? It will be that sports quiz all over again.You left me to finish it
As if I'll win it for us my music knowledge is amazing, yeah the questions you were asking were way too hard x