Top tips

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Jumping off the messaging thread over there >>>>>

How do you approach that initial message?

What don’t you like and what do you like to receive?

Would you like some help with messaging?

• wicked
Reactions: MP386 and Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Jumping off the messaging thread over there >>>>>

How do you approach that initial message?

What don’t you like and what do you like to receive?

Would you like some help with messaging?
A message would be nice :D
Initially approach probably quite boring which is why I don’t get many replies ?
Need help .... you know I do
:oops:
it’s always been difficult even with advice but if you don’t venture forward your never come out of the closet ...o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A message would be nice :D
Initially approach probably quite boring which is why I don’t get many replies ?
Need help .... you know I do
:oops:
it’s always been difficult even with advice but if you don’t venture forward your never come out of the closet ...o_O
Do you say hi. How’s you, what you into? :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Therapon and MP386
D

Deleted member 11852

When sending a message I think it’s nice to ask how they are settling into the site and if they need any help.
If the chat goes well from there it’s good, if not at least you have welcomed someone and hopefully they stay on the site. xxx M

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
When sending a message I think it’s nice to ask how they are settling into the site and if they need any help.
If the chat goes well from there it’s good, if not at least you have welcomed someone and hopefully they stay on the site. xxx M
:jacked:Where’s the fun in that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I do the same :lol::lol: I like @Pearls approach I’m trying that next time ...:D and emoji:bouncy: