Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Townhouse Social/play Event Friday 25th March

Event: Townhouse Social/Play event Friday 25th March
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by riccarda, 17 March 2016.

Open to all members of socialswinging.com but you must be on my guest list to attend. Each of these nights the club will only be open to people on my guest list. It will also be advertised on A.N.OTHER. swingers site as well as a well known Fetish site.

8.30pm-3am last entry to the club 10.00pm unless arranged in advance with the club.

If you're already a member of Townhouse, please bring your membership card, if you're not then you will need to bring ID or you will be refused admission to the club.
Although this is a 'SOCIAL' all the facilities at Townhouse will be open So if you just want to be social, there is a great bar area and also an entertainment lounge or even the Jacuzzi. If you want to explore the rest of the club, feel free and if you want to be more than a bit social, then take full advantage of the club

The club is fully licensed too and they have a well stocked bar and as this will be a private party, you can't take your own drink, all drink must be purchased from Townhouse.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to answer.
  1. riccarda created a new event:

Townhouse Social/Play event Friday 25th March

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice