Townhouse Thursday Anyone??

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Cooooeeeee @Therapon put the tea down :D

I was hoping to have a quiet mornings perv but no :rolleyes:

@Davey1986 you will be ok, the staff are really friendly and helpful. You must be a member for normal club nights but they do allow non-members in for special events, so if you are not a member already check you will be allowed in before going as they will not let you in otherwise.
The club has a downstairs area where you can chill and is the only area in the club where you can remain dressed, all other areas are dress down.
The best advice I can give you is be yourself, be polite and stick to the club rules. As a single guy do not expect to have fun, if it happens great, if not there is always another night.

Last of all good luck, I think you will have an amazing night.

Reactions: Davey1986
23 March 2019
City
Liverpool
I was hoping to have a quiet mornings perv but no :rolleyes:

@Davey1986 you will be ok, the staff are really friendly and helpful. You must be a member for normal club nights but they do allow non-members in for special events, so if you are not a member already check you will be allowed in before going as they will not let you in otherwise.
The club has a downstairs area where you can chill and is the only area in the club where you can remain dressed, all other areas are dress down.
The best advice I can give you is be yourself, be polite and stick to the club rules. As a single guy do not expect to have fun, if it happens great, if not there is always another night.

Last of all good luck, I think you will have an amazing night.
Thank you so much I really appreciate you taking the time to help, am on the guest list for Thursday so I just need my I.d and nice clothes haha

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Thank you so much I really appreciate you taking the time to help, am on the guest list for Thursday so I just need my I.d and nice clothes haha

Thats great, it will be a good night. You will be nervous at first but once inside get talking to others and you will soon forget the nerves. Think of this as a way to introduce yourseld and make friends for future events and if more happens even better.

Reactions: Davey1986