Ultimate Wish Or Aim

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

OK just wondering on this.
As a man you'd think the highlight of play for me would be orgasm and that release. But actually my greatest thrill is licking a sexy Lady to HER orgasm. The feeling of her pleasure rising is a big thrill and I have been known to hold on tight to 'Keep in there' as she explodes...Had a few sore lips through that too. Also let's be honest as a man I'll cum after just a few minutes, oral can be fun for hours.
So peeps, what is your ultimate thrill? Can be selfish or unselfish.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As a man you'd think the highlight of play for me would be orgasm and that release. But actually my greatest thrill is licking a sexy Lady to HER orgasm. The feeling of her pleasure rising is a big thrill and I have been known to hold on tight to 'Keep in there' as she explodes...Had a few sore lips through that too. Also let's be honest as a man I'll cum after just a few minutes, oral can be fun for hours.
Lets see how many will reply here and good thread :whistle:(y)

Reactions: Admin
24 February 2016
City
Baldock
Yep like that

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It depends whether i'm in a ropey phase or not, if i'm feeling all ropey the ultimate for me would is the act of tying and the trust that is given to me I also like the idea of being tied with someone that i'm into when not in a phase it' that moment of anticipation just before anything happens

Reactions: Pearls
W

Wheels5885

I enjoy watching a womens body react and move I find it very sexy. I'm not really worried about myself as there reaction to what I am doing is fantastic.

D

Deleted member 3411

I'm not one to big myself up and I'm having to talk on behalf of Linda but I know exactly what she would say.... she reacts and I know how to make her.;)(y)

D

Deleted member 2610

I agree taking your time to spoil the lady. From kissing her lips, eyes, face, neck and down her body taking your time to kiss, nip and tease her. To hear her moan and squeeze you as you work your way down her body. Licking and kissing her Venus, teasing her before tasting her. Love to see her stomach clench and then she cums and you drink her juices. Going back and kissing her mmmm x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I agree taking your time to spoil the lady. From kissing her lips, eyes, face, neck and down her body taking your time to kiss, nip and tease her. To hear her moan and squeeze you as you work your way down her body. Licking and kissing her Venus, teasing her before tasting her. Love to see her stomach clench and then she cums and you drink her juices. Going back and kissing her mmmm x

Oooh thats hot!! Xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I love giving a guy head. I like to tease....get him to the point of no return and then stop. Turn my attention elsewhere. Lots of kissing, licking and sucking and star all over again. You can feel him tensing and hear his breathing getting heavy and his moaning. And finally when he cums...its with such force. Love it! Really turns me on xxxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I love giving a guy head. I like to tease....get him to the point of no return and then stop. Turn my attention elsewhere. Lots of kissing, licking and sucking and star all over again. You can feel him tensing and hear his breathing getting heavy and his moaning. And finally when he cums...its with such force. Love it! Really turns me on xxxx
You tease, but that does sound good