Unexpected Things That Happen During A Meet.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
We recently had a meet with another couple and at some point I thought why have I not seen our dog. I found him hiding as he had stolen both girls knickers and was quite happily laid with his nose buried in them.
Thank God, I thought only my dogs did this!!

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Could been worse I suppose. Dog could been wearing em & then been in a whole new level of trouble! :)

19 March 2015
Unexpected things during a meet?
Our 18 year old trying to get in the house, when it's all locked up - even trying to climb through the window and we're all stark naked underneath said window hiding. :D
Finished early.. Hmm :cautious:
The sheer look of panic was actually quite funny :rofl:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We once had to call time on a meet as the F of the other couple kept directing me on what I should be doing. I swear to god if we had not been in our house I would have been looking for the cameras. it totally put me off and for the first time in my life I became mr floppy. eventually I got so pissed off I just called an end to the meet and sodded them off. that woman is still known in this house is called Speiberg

P

peakcouple

Our old dog stole knickers, but not during meets fortunately. Our present dog doesn't, thank heavens. He's a bit of a voyeur though, so we shut him in the kitchen when we're with others.

During a 6some one of our friends finished a play and said she needed a smoke outside. It was a summer evening and we thought she meant in the back garden, which isn't overlooked, but we soon realised she was standing in the front porch wearing nothing but a short top which ended at her waist, and heels, puffing away. Rose dragged her in before any of the neighbours came by. We still take the mick out of Sue about this when she visits and says she's off for a smoke.

Reactions: Therapon
R

Reletless2017

We once had to call time on a meet as the F of the other couple kept directing me on what I should be doing. I swear to god if we had not been in our house I would have been looking for the cameras. it totally put me off and for the first time in my life I became mr floppy. eventually I got so pissed off I just called an end to the meet and sodded them off. that woman is still known in this house is called Speiberg
I met a couple once and the guy wanted to just watch and it was all going well then he decides he wanted to start directing me and telling me I was doing it wrong despite his wife saying it was good and it ended in an argument and I snuck out :palm:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We met a couple for a drink and if all went well back to ours for some fun. Like prats we chose to meet in a pub in our village. All started well as the pub is a big old place with wooden floors and open fires but as we thought rather empty for such a big place. We selected a table well away from everyone else and not near the bat eared barman so we could all chat openly without anyone listening in. The other couple arrived we said our hellos and I asked them what they wanted to drink. I walked up to the bar some 10 yards away and ordered the drinks as I got the drinks I looked back towards our table and right at that moment the guy caught my eye and shouted right across the pub "SO HOW LONG YOU BEEN SWINGING THEN" I swear the whole pub went silent so calmly walked back to the table put down the drinks and walked right out the door closely follow by my wife. never to return. Lesson learned don't meet in places others might know you.

19 March 2015
We met a couple for a drink and if all went well back to ours for some fun. Like prats we chose to meet in a pub in our village. All started well as the pub is a big old place with wooden floors and open fires but as we thought rather empty for such a big place. We selected a table well away from everyone else and not near the bat eared barman so we could all chat openly without anyone listening in. The other couple arrived we said our hellos and I asked them what they wanted to drink. I walked up to the bar some 10 yards away and ordered the drinks as I got the drinks I looked back towards our table and right at that moment the guy caught my eye and shouted right across the pub "SO HOW LONG YOU BEEN SWINGING THEN" I swear the whole pub went silent so calmly walked back to the table put down the drinks and walked right out the door closely follow by my wife. never to return. Lesson learned don't meet in places others might know you.
Ooops. :D Lesson well and truly learnt there! I would NOT have been happy either! :eek:

11 September 2016
City
Corby
I had met a lady for a social. Had a good chat and flirted over coffee. I walked her back to her car and we kissed.. and kissed some more. Hands began wandering so we sat in her car and carried on. Never going too far, but things got very steamy. As I said goodbye I went for a last kiss. It obviously was a good one as when I turned and said "bye, we'll talk about meeting up soon" she replied with "OK, love you..."

She instantly went red but couldn't get her words out to explian as she was so flustered. I chuckled and left. I still poke fun of her about it!

4 July 2017
City
Corby
ok after coming out of my relationship I decided to search for a friend with benefits... We started chatting, getting to know each other... He asked what food I like I replied "Italian" what music "RnB" do I have a dog "yes" do I like water sports "yes, tried some on my birthday" do I drive "yes"
So off I went, things went well, very well! so eagerly driving back to his and the car journey was getting very intense. I pulled over at the first convenient stop! We jumped out the car and I sprawled over the bonnet where we were having amazing sex! He suddenly stops, takes off the condom and pisses all over me!!!!

I mean full blown empty the tank! I was covered and bloody horrified! Asking him what the hell!!! He looked at me worried saying I told him I like water sports!! Yes bloody surfing ect....

I'd never heard of this and was very shocked also stank of pee all the way home.

So I googled and found a site which informed me off this and hell Thats when Lexi was formed five years ago..... For the book, I'm not a fan of water sports! Xx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Funny thing is the shouting swinger in a pub on a meet has happened again to us a few weeks back. fortunately we have learned our lessons well and don't meet too local to us any more but we still left in a hurry.

19 March 2015
ok after coming out of my relationship I decided to search for a friend with benefits... We started chatting, getting to know each other... He asked what food I like I replied "Italian" what music "RnB" do I have a dog "yes" do I like water sports "yes, tried some on my birthday" do I drive "yes"
So off I went, things went well, very well! so eagerly driving back to his and the car journey was getting very intense. I pulled over at the first convenient stop! We jumped out the car and I sprawled over the bonnet where we were having amazing sex! He suddenly stops, takes off the condom and pisses all over me!!!!

I mean full blown empty the tank! I was covered and bloody horrified! Asking him what the hell!!! He looked at me worried saying I told him I like water sports!! Yes bloody surfing ect....

I'd never heard of this and was very shocked also stank of pee all the way home.

So I googled and found a site which informed me off this and hell Thats when Lexi was formed five years ago..... For the book, I'm not a fan of water sports! Xx
Bloody hell! xx o_O

26 July 2016
City
Bolton

That just made us both laugh for ages.

Reactions: Jake_Peralta
28 December 2016
City
Leicester

@Lexi that is hilarious lol.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
We recently had a meet with another couple and at some point I thought why have I not seen our dog. I found him hiding as he had stolen both girls knickers and was quite happily laid with his nose buried in them.
I was having sex one time and felt a sudden, extra weight on my back.

It was the cat, getting settled. :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Oh gawwwwd.

The ones where some fucker drops round to the house while you're entertaining.

"Ah. Meet half the extended family :/"

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh god, I really don't know where to start, from a wife saying she "loved me" whilst her husband watched, to a play meet ending up with a broken coccyx (stockings and stairs do not mix), the list is endless......