Unicorn!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 November 2019
Hey! So happy to finally be able to join this ?
So, on Friday, I am looking to attend my FIRST swingers event, I am a single female, 25yrs, I’m bisexual, it’s a ladies, gents and couples evening.
Can people please help me know what to expect? ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hey! So happy to finally be able to join this ?
So, on Friday, I am looking to attend my FIRST swingers event, I am a single female, 25yrs, I’m bisexual, it’s a ladies, gents and couples evening.
Can people please help me know what to expect? ?
Hello welcome to SS, it’s all about having fun, no regrets, just go along to your first event without expectations , but being the “unicorn” you will be very popular I’m sure .... Just make sure you stay in control and people understand no means no ....
Sure your be fine and there will be plenty of good advice from other members here xx

19 November 2019
Hello welcome to SS, it’s all about having fun, no regrets, just go along to your first event without expectations , but being the “unicorn” you will be very popular I’m sure .... Just make sure you stay in control and people understand no means no ....
Sure your be fine and there will be plenty of good advice from other members here xx
Thank you so much! I’m quite nervous but excited, not sure what to expect!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Thank you so much! I’m quite nervous but excited, not sure what to expect!
Your be fine once you settle,just take your time to see what’s going on and if there is anyone you want to play with .... if youare being hassled speak to the club staff ,everyone that goes should understand no means no ....and don’t be afraid to say no .... it’s about you being safe and happy xx

D

Deleted member 6127

You’ll have a great time and it’ll be good to hear how you got on as your first time to give other first timers a heads up.

Enjoy xxx :0)) T

Reactions: Lucye and Tiger