User Names - Initial Reaction.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok now I'm NOT going to specifically mention any as this is a matter of taste, but do you look at user names and some times think 'oh god what were they thinking? Or do you see a name and before you even click on the profile have an opinion 'just based on the name'? (A none existent example would be Ivorbiggun or bigus_dickus..).
Please folks.. do NOT name n shame. .. name and praise is ok.

11 September 2016
City
Corby
First impressions always count for something. Mine is a reflection of my personality.

I still don't like going up to people for the first time at a social and greeting them their screen name if it's too graphic but maybe that's just me? :D

But it's always worth digging a little deeper behind the screen name too. People can surprise you.

T

The_Bibas

Ok now I'm NOT going to specifically mention any as this is a matter of taste, but do you look at user names and some times think 'oh god what were they thinking? Or do you see a name and before you even click on the profile have an opinion 'just based on the name'? (A none existent example would be Ivorbiggun or bigus_dickus..).
Please folks.. do NOT name n shame. .. name and praise is ok.
I do my best to ignore first impressions however when people have stupid profile names like cum twat or something... I don't even look at them..
XxxBibaxxX

T

Terryg

I totally understand hiding behind an alias.. but why shout out I'm an arse watch out!
No mystery in mine..you need to do some digging to find out what I'm really like.

Terry.

S

Sammy

My attitude is never judge a book my its cover always scratch the surface to find out

Well some names say a lot about a person ... and I'm afraid say and can often within first 5/10 mins the persona matches the name

I just picked my childhood nickname that has stuck with me now over 30 yrs and it's used almost as much as my own name if not more much to my parents horror

And I can be sitting in a group of friends and switch between the two

Sx

T

The_Bibas

My attitude is never judge a book my its cover always scratch the surface to find out

Well some names say a lot about a person ... and I'm afraid say and can often within first 5/10 mins the persona matches the name

I just picked my childhood nickname that has stuck with me now over 30 yrs and it's used almost as much as my own name if not more much to my parents horror

And I can be sitting in a group of friends and switch between the two

Sx
Yeah we don't usually judge.. But only once did we find a nice person behind the stupid 10inch and thick idiot names.. Everyone else literally has turned out to be utter dicks...
Maybe I attract assholes

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Sammy and Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Some names can be a bit like a dick pic...very off putting and not somewhere we would want to go. Having said that some make me laugh especially if I have a peak at the media and the name and media are a clear mismatch. So beware anyone who messages us with kind of name..... We may just laugh at you :rofl::D

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Alot of people use names related to personality. Some use ones related to the way they look. We just kept it simple (even though it's quite longwinded)
Derek and katrina swing simples....
Some can be very off putting but it's all personal taste isn't it. Like I hate the word 'moist' and 'cunt' so wouldn't even look

T

The_Bibas

Alot of people use names related to personality. Some use ones related to the way they look. We just kept it simple (even though it's quite longwinded)
Derek and katrina swing simples....
Some can be very off putting but it's all personal taste isn't it. Like I hate the word 'moist' and 'cunt' so wouldn't even look
Yeah some people use the word way too much..
They are talking about you.. @Mel007

XxxBibaxxX

M

Mel007

Yeah some people use the word way too much..
They are talking about you.. @Mel007

XxxBibaxxX
I never been on a site like this ever..not even on facebook.. so when joining SS in the first few seconds you are asked for a username.. I just choose a password I have that I can remember.. that's all. I use it all the time so new I would remember it... lol.. nothing to do with being bond.. .xxxxxxx

T

The_Bibas

I never been on a site like this ever..not even on facebook.. so when joining SS in the first few seconds you are asked for a username.. I just choose a password I have that I can remember.. that's all. I use it all the time so new I would remember it... lol.. nothing to do with being bond.. .xxxxxxx
Your password is Cunt?
Wow..
H
Gonna rob your bank

XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Ah yes, those who kindly signify their own ineptitude before you have to translate their messages into English. Very handy. (y)