Vaping.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hi all. As you may know, @Pearls and I have given up smoking for a healthy six weeks now. We've taken up vaping instead :p :D but my personal aim is to then wean off that slowly (I already am on a lower mg) and get off it.
Now then, I have a question for you vaping buffs - especially @Vanezza ;
I bought a new one yesterday as I am having massive troubles with propylene glycol, it's making me sound like Mickey Mouse, as anyone who has spoken with me lately can testify to. :D :eek:
With this, I am using vegetable glycerin instead. However, the one I currently have is only about 80%, still giving me a coarse/high voice although nowhere near as bad.

So, what I have read is, I can get 100% VC, but then need to upgrade what I bought yesterday (Endura T20 S) for a tank one due to the viscosity of the liquids.
Is that correct?
TBF I want to drop it ASAP but in the meantime it is helping me not smoke. On the plus side I am now only using 12mg (lower nicotene) and I am slowly using less and less.
I'd love to be able to stop immediately, but after 30 years of smoking, it's not going to just happen like that.
So any advice is welcome please as this vaping business is a minefield. :confused: :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hi all. As you may know, @Pearls and I have given up smoking for a healthy six weeks now. We've taken up vaping instead :p :D but my personal aim is to then wean off that slowly (I already am on a lower mg) and get off it.
I bought a new one yesterday as I am having massive troubles with propylene glycol, it's making me sound like Mickey Mouse, as anyone who has spoken with me lately can testify to. :D :eek:
With this, I am using vegetable glycerin instead. However, the one I currently have is only about 80%, still giving me a coarse/high voice although nowhere near as bad.

So, what I have read is, I can get 100% VC, but then need to upgrade what I bought yesterday (Endura T20 S) for a tank one due to the viscosity of the liquids.
Is that correct?
TBF I want to drop it ASAP but in the meantime it is helping me not smoke. On the plus side I am now only using 12mg (lower nicotene) and I am slowly using less and less.
I'd love to be able to stop immediately, but after 30 years of smoking, it's not going to just happen like that.
So any advice is welcome please as this vaping business is a minefield. :confused: :D

One min just finishing the bake off :)

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Is that correct?

Well done so far your doing great right the set up you have is a mouth to lung set up basically you draw it into the mouth and then the lungs just like when you smoked. Lots of people including us had an intolerance to high pg so we vape well just me Neil has given it up completely now. I just vape 70% vg and it works fine no problems. If you want to go 100% vg you are going to loose flavour as pg carries that part so having some is a plus. However your set up may struggle with it and it may also not cope with higher vg, can't say for sure as I am not familiar with your device. The other type of tank is a direct to lung device which they call sub ohm which you inhale directly into the
lung. Sub ohm tanks will manage higher vg but you won't be able to vape higher than 6mg nic because its a different style of vaping and delivers nic faster. Which juice have you been vaping as some are better than others at their flavourings and also what ohms is the coil and what watts are you vaping at as they all vary and it could be that that is causing the problem. Hope this makes sense I am a bit drunk lol

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Well done so far your doing great right the set up you have is a mouth to lung set up basically you draw it into the mouth and then the lungs just like when you smoked. Lots of people including us had an intolerance to high pg so we vape well just me Neil has given it up completely now. I just vape 70% vg and it works fine no problems. If you want to go 100% vg you are going to loose flavour as pg carries that part so having some is a plus. However your set up may struggle with it and it may also not cope with higher vg, can't say for sure as I am not familiar with your device. The other type of tank is a direct to lung device which they call sub ohm which you inhale directly into the
lung. Sub ohm tanks will manage higher vg but you won't be able to vape higher than 6mg nic because its a different style of vaping and delivers nic faster. Which juice have you been vaping as some are better than others at their flavourings and also what ohms is the coil and what watts are you vaping at as they all vary and it could be that that is causing the problem. Hope this makes sense I am a bit drunk lol

Vxxx
Sounds perfick. But will have to get back to you tomorrow for the same reasons. :D ;) Thank you! xx

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
So they’re vaping still a quite low wattage then so will need a fair old strength juice for the start of their struggle. Fair play though @Lips_Pearls @Pearls i can honestly say the switch the vaping is easy and you should never crave a ciggy again. Whenever you think you do just think of black lungs dripping in tar (y)
#staystrong
#youcandoit

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
So they’re vaping still a quite low wattage then so will need a fair old strength juice for the start of their struggle. Fair play though @Lips_Pearls @Pearls i can honestly say the switch the vaping is easy and you should never crave a ciggy again. Whenever you think you do just think of black lungs dripping in tar (y)
#staystrong
#youcandoit
Thank you. We’re getting there. Feel so much better tbh.
I don’t want to be on these for long though. Am struggling to find exactly what I need. Something stronger but better on my throat too.
I’m tempted to ditch this and get a bigger one with a tank etc

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Thank you. We’re getting there. Feel so much better tbh.
I don’t want to be on these for long though. Am struggling to find exactly what I need. Something stronger but better on my throat too.
I’m tempted to ditch this and get a bigger one with a tank etc

Good move as I did after a week. You’ll also notice a favourable bank balance as well as a change in health. And your clothes will stay nice and un smokey

19 March 2015
Good move as I did after a week. You’ll also notice a favourable bank balance as well as a change in health. And your clothes will stay nice and un smokey
Well done guys stay strong it's worth it!!
absolutely. I think it’s coming up for six weeks and feel good. The vaping is getting to me now though as I’m struggling to find the right balance. :)

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I don't know what the company of the juice is @Lips_Pearls that your using so can't help much but I know one or two online suppliers I use a lot that have really good smooth flavours which are excellent.

Vxxx

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
Not sure about the technical bit or ingredients but Wick Liquor's Deja Voodoo is lovely and very smooth. Anything I'd tried before gave me the hurty throat (and tasted rank).

Reactions: Pearls
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Consider upgrading to a sub ohm setup which will more than handle the vg mix been making our own liquid for ages and really is a nice vape setup... Will cost more buying the vape itself but you could offset by making ur own liquid

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Consider upgrading to a sub ohm setup which will more than handle the vg mix been making our own liquid for ages and really is a nice vape setup... Will cost more buying the vape itself but you could offset by making ur own liquid
Our mix ratio is for a 30ml bottle ... 4 ml nic.... 5ml flavour 21 ml vg .. Gives a lovely blend no sore throat and a great flovour you can drop a ml for extra flavour but the trick is to pop the bottle into hot water to allow the flour and nic to blend and leave to mature for a day or two

19 March 2015
Interesting replies all, thanks.
Have found a good liquid for now, but still causing this issue, so will definitely look at some of the suggestions. VG is definitely the way forward for me, hopefully only for a set about of time though. :) x

Reactions: Pearls and TherLegs
D

Deleted member 3175

Mr G is good at this stuff we make our own xxxx Just drop us a line if you need any help.

Massive well done for giving up smoking its soooooo hard! x S x