Verifications...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Are they important to you?
We've noticed some people leave some, some people don't...
Are they important to you? Do verifications help portray to others who you are and how you are?

We have found that we've left verifications for a lot of people, but they just can't be bothered to leave them for us.. :confused:
Why....?
is it a reason? Or just laziness..?
What are verifications to you?
Badges, or help prove the real you?

;) x

Reactions: Deleted member 2610

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I guess some people may be reservered because they may not want others to know who they have met. To me its a way that others can get an idea of who I am and that I am genuine. I dont see it as a badge, Im not a collector :) However if someone wants to leave a veri thats great, if they don't it wouldn't stop me from verifying them.

M

meet_the_fockers

Are they important to you?
We've noticed some people leave some, some people don't...
Are they important to you? Do verifications help portray to others who you are and how you are?

We have found that we've left verifications for a lot of people, but they just can't be bothered to leave them for us.. :confused:
Why....?
is it a reason? Or just laziness..?
What are verifications to you?
Badges, or help prove the real you?

;) x
Yeah this is a bone of contention...
I always leave a verification.. but then i love writing.. i just cant help myself.
I like to let people know how much their company was appreciated, i also try to make them a little interesting, to the reader..
I dont do graphic, i think some things well, you know.
I have verified people who havent returned one.
I put this down to ... quite frankly ill manners.. and that ..i can't be arssed attitude.. a tad annoying sometimes.. when youve taken time out.. to pen them a verification..
I do also sometimes wonder, maybe they thought i/we where arses..! Hahaha .. sometimes they maybe right.
Are they important? Hmmm on here no.. perhaps not so important stringent measures are taken to make sure, our users are genuine...elsewhere yes..where fakes run amok.. i/we would never have met an unverified account.

B

Bump-n-Grind

For us it's proof of authenticity, even better if it's a verification from someone we know.
It gives you a little insight as to the circles that the profile you're viewing moves in, which clubs they go to etc.
When we meet people we verify them if they are genuine people & of someone genuine is good enough to verify us then we're more than happy to display it (& verify in return).
What we do find perplexing is people who don't display their verifications & also when people are put off by too many verifications, I think they probably fail to realise that you verify people as genuine not necessarily is it just to confirm a play.

We would only ever meet a non verified account in a club & that would be a "see you guys there" type thing.

So yes for us verifications are very important, important that we have ones to display for other to see & important that other are verified.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We always like to verify someone if we met them and they were genuine people. Veris are important to us and are grateful to everyone who has done one for us. I like to think weve not forgotten anyone.
They are a fantastic way of proving you are who you say you are. Having said that we would consider meeting a non verified member on here but here only. Xxx

24 November 2015
Yeah this is a bone of contention...
I always leave a verification.. but then i love writing.. i just cant help myself.
I like to let people know how much their company was appreciated, i also try to make them a little interesting, to the reader..
I dont do graphic, i think some things well, you know.
I have verified people who havent returned one.
I put this down to ... quite frankly ill manners.. and that ..i can't be arssed attitude.. a tad annoying sometimes.. when youve taken time out.. to pen them a verification..
I do also sometimes wonder, maybe they thought i/we where arses..! Hahaha .. sometimes they maybe right.
Are they important? Hmmm on here no.. perhaps not so important stringent measures are taken to make sure, our users are genuine...elsewhere yes..where fakes run amok.. i/we would never have met an unverified account.
Ooops excuse me I never did you lovely peeps one after the v a my apologies xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Ooops excuse me I never did you lovely peeps one after the v a my apologies xx
@Miss-Sexy-Legs silly mare, i wasn't having a pop at anyone inparticular, maybe you thought we where arse's :D at the end of the day.. it is the users choice whether they leave a verification, but thankyou.
We have a few, i think its more important for a newbie, trying to desperatly, gain their first verification, to prove that they are infact whom they profess to be..
Xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Exactly, which is why it's so crucially important surely? x
Well yes for a newbie, it is. For the reasons i stated above, i remember when we first started out *just* the number of people that point blankly refused to meet un-verified was vast, i learnt quickly, after chatting to a couple of single unverified ladies accounts... that they soon turned out to be fred the hairy biker from up the road.
So therefore i realised why, people especially single ladies refused to meet unverified accounts, and therefore in turn.. did the same.
Thing is when youv'e been on the scene for a while, a lot is word of mouth *oh yeah i know them* blah blah.. we have a wide circle of freinds so for us its i guess not so important, proving who we are, i just like nosing at verifications and enjoy leaving them.
When your new you dont have that advantage.

24 November 2015
@Miss-Sexy-Legs silly mare, i wasn't having a pop at anyone inparticular, maybe you thought we where arse's :D at the end of the day.. it is the users choice whether they leave a verification, but thankyou.
We have a few, i think its more important for a newbie, trying to desperatly, gain their first verification, to prove that they are infact whom they profess to be..
Xxx
Nah your not an arse just a crazy lady :rofl::rofl:

27 April 2015
For us verifications are very important,
1) it confirms what's said on their profile
2) It gives you a better idea about the real them from anothers perspective
3) it hopefully will confirm or not what you already feel about them.

However, I've never yet seen a review that's bad, are we too polite I wonder to tell the truth if it was a bad meet, ???
We always try to be as accurate as possible, when leaving one, even if it's not good !!!
@The-A-Team

X

XX

Verifications do help us to a small degree as it can put your mind to rest that someone is genuine and/or reliable. Above and beyond that they don't really mean that much as opinions can vary wildly between people and as said above most people are too polite to leave a 'bad review' and even if they did would we have a different opinion / experience?

So a kinda of yes, to help say genuine, but a no for any other reasons really.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2610

Verifications are important as are photo verifications. It gives you the sense that the person is genuine. Also I see it as an appreciation that you meet that person, socially or ....and that you enjoyed their company.
As an SG it's good for other people to see that we are not all idiots, arseholes or whatever and some of us are good guys...off the soap box now x :0))

M

meet_the_fockers

For us verifications are very important,
1) it confirms what's said on their profile
2) It gives you a better idea about the real them from anothers perspective
3) it hopefully will confirm or not what you already feel about them.

However, I've never yet seen a review that's bad, are we too polite I wonder to tell the truth if it was a bad meet, ???
We always try to be as accurate as possible, when leaving one, even if it's not good !!!
@The-A-Team
Have you not ? Check out @Lips_Pearls ;) xx

19 March 2015
We think no - genuinely believe, more honest verifications should be left for people. (y)
If you thought their imagination was lacking, say so.. If they smelt worse than Morrison's fresh fish counter; say so..
If they gave you the blowjob that rocked your world for a week, say so.

Same old story - met ABC and they were really bad mannered.. Yet their verifications don't reflect this.
They're there for a reason, whether to warn other people off of them, or to sing their praises.
:) x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485