Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Verifying Members

Discussion in 'FAQ's, Help & Suggestions' started by Admin, 20 October 2015.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Our verification system is designed to help prove the authenticity of the member you are speaking with. Once verified - it's a signal to you, that this person is who they say they are. Do not take it as gospel but it should give you a good indication into the person(s) behind the account.

However, we do have a very significant issue to point out to you;
    You can verify a member easily, but be warned... you can do it once and once only.

This is to help ensure no padding and ensure safety for ALL members. We all know what it can be like; yes you view a profile. They have 26 veri's (verifications) but 24 of them are from the same person.
    Does that REALLY justify how that person(s) is?
    No we didn't think so either!

You have once chance to really share your thoughts/experiences with the community.
    This helps with padding; 26 veri's but off only two people...

Those who are used to verification systems, will know that this makes sense.
    So you have one chance to make that person's verification shine..

Be nice - think of karma :p

Verifications.png

• Like Like x 3
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Indeed hitting return to add a space/new paragraph does click submit. I should look into this..
    We've had this running since day one, and the ONE veri rule too, but what I found = and this is the reason for all the posts here, is people weren't reading our FAQ's, so I thought I'd add them here instead and - people are reading them...

I think a lot of people will be surprised by what we actually do have here. ;) x

3. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Another very important point - you can verify a member easily, but be warned; it must only be done for meeting people in person. Virtual meetings are unacceptable forms of verifications - such as cam or FaceTime etc.

By doing this we're ensuring that the person is real and someone has actually met them in person, who can then verify them as real.
    Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice