Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Vicky's Birthday Party @ Townhouse 25th June

Event: VICKY's Birthday Party @ Townhouse 25th June
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by riccarda, 30 May 2016.

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since my last mad birthday party...well birthday month!!! I was 40 afterall!

As many keep reminding me, I'm on the 50 road now! Yeh, thanks friends!!! Pmsl

So FRIENDS, kinksters and filthy f*cksters....you want to come and celebrate with me again??

The date is 25th June and you really will need to be in by 10.30pm to guarantee your entry as my party is always a busy one!

I'll putting on an extra special buffet, cake, punch and there will be dancing!! I'm off work that night too so I intend to enjoy myself...you may even convince me to be a human buffet again. Not sure who enjoyed that more last time lol I'll throw in some shots but you must pick them up with your mouth!!

There is a theme for the night and it's Grease/Rock n Roll but as always, you don't have to dress to the theme, it's a bit of fun if you do though and you can have any free drink on the house if you do..yep even a Grey Goose Vodka if you wish. So for inspiration, girls could be Pink Ladies or dress in tea dresses, pin up style or rock n Roll...or you could pick up on the girly bedroom look from Grease. Guys you could go for the Teddy Boy look or the white t-shirt and Jeans look with slicked back hair lol Let's face it, we'll all be getting dressed down eventually anyway, so if you feel like a dick, it won't be for long!! Haha

Don't forget that it's our social the night before (24th) and there is a special offer on for those who want to attend both nights.

For those who pay full price on the social on Friday, you will get in on Saturday 25th for:

Couples £10

Single guys £10 (8 member places)

Girls FREE

TGirls £5 -with a tgirl membership

As always on my birthday, Halloween and New Year, we won't be accepting full loyalty cards for entry due to the massive overheads, but we will stamp your cards of course.

So it's a biggie and it gets messy!! You up for it????

See you on the fun side of the bar!
  1. riccarda created a new event:

VICKY's Birthday Party @ Townhouse 25th June

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Have a great time ;)xx

• Like Like x 2
  3. A gorgeous sexy woman of a lovely couple who have a fabulous club .it is sure to be an enjoyable and entertaining night for you all there

• Like Like x 4
  4. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Am sure you will all have an amazing time! :) x

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bargain night, but think I can manage the social the day before.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Added to newsletters.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice