Videos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So when we have had meets all parties have been happy to take photos (we have some good ones too:sneaky:)

We are yet to video us whilst having a meet with someone, it has been discussed but if I remember rightly the last time things got too heated :whistle: and we never got the chance :D

We would definitely want to have the opportunity to make a video with the right person but how do you set the whole scenario up without ruining the moment:whistle: and secondly remember to still look good :rofl:

Is this something you would like to do but have reservations or simply too nervous to get on with it?

I think to get this right you need a good camera and tripod stand or maybe a professional to film it :sneaky:

:bj1::surprise:

19 March 2015
So when we have had meets all parties have been happy to take photos (we have some good ones too:sneaky:)

We are yet to video us whilst having a meet with someone, it has been discussed but if I remember rightly the last time things got too heated :whistle: and we never got the chance :D

We would definitely want to have the opportunity to make a video with the right person but how do you set the whole scenario up without ruining the moment:whistle: and secondly remember to still look good :rofl:

Is this something you would like to do but have reservations or simply too nervous to get on with it?

I think to get this right you need a good camera and tripod stand or maybe a professional to film it :sneaky:

:bj1::surprise:
Damn woman! :sneaky: ;)
Oooh a camera pre-set in the corner of the room! :whistle: xx

Reactions: Therapon
8 July 2018
I have a tripod or two & the new iPhones Shoot in 4K, sounds like a perfect excuse to play with my new toys ;):sneaky:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

8 July 2018
You have my word, I’ll be the perfect gentleman :whistle::sneaky: maybe a little difficult when it comes to editing the footage though! Xx
:palm:

22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
It all depends on what you are after...If you are after straight up "pool cleaner came around and sex ensues" films then you need extra lighting and mics and tripods and perfect specimens of humans.
If you want straight up voyeur then a decent little camera and a willing pair to let you watch.
The mood usually finds itself.The main part is to have fun:) xxx(y)

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Mmmmmm this is like watching someone via voyarisium dont know if thats spelt right but something i have been asked about too.i have to say i had miss givings considering my hangs up and how i see myself...but set aside that i have tried would i do it again in right ambience yes x

Reactions: The-Gent
14 July 2015
Mmmmmm this is like watching someone via voyarisium dont know if thats spelt right but something i have been asked about too.i have to say i had miss givings considering my hangs up and how i see myself...but set aside that i have tried would i do it again in right ambience yes x

I'm pretty sure you'll look amazing in person and on camera ;) x