Violet Wand

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Last time @DebsandSteve bent to Waltham Abbey she picked up our Violet Wand (more correctly called a Violet Ray) which has been sadly neglected for a couple of years. Yesterday I plugged it in and it wouldn't work. Luckily it was just a loose connection in the plug but this has a back story.

I'd always wanted one and one day on Ebay I saw 2 being auctioned 'spares or repair' I put a bid in and won them for the princely sum of £10.50. I sent them off to somebody I know who restores them and he eventually sent this one back to me. I was now the proud owner of a genuine, Victorian, quack medicine Violet Ray. According to the instructions these things can cure everything from alcoholism to writer cramp.

I've tried photos and videos showing it working but the ones I have posted are about as good as I can get but I am talking to a 'tog at the moment with a view to getting some decent pics when this virus thing is all over.

Anyone else on here have one?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Can I just point out that the feeling you get from a Violet Wand is nothing like an electric shock lol It looks like it with the spark but feels more like static. It doesn't make your muscles spasm like a belt from the mains or even a Tens machine.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 17925

Good man, we'll await the video :)
Okay, I sourced a Taser ..... Which is actually more difficult than you think !! ?
I tried it last night & can confirm, it gave me the biggest buzz ..... I've ever had !! ⚡ Fluids came out of every orifice ? & there was a distinct smell of burning hair afterwards !! ....... As a sexual experience it did nothing for me ...... But you or others might enjoy ? ?‍♀️ ...... hey ho, nothing ventured, nothing gained !! ?
Unfortunately, I can't send it you to try, cus I need to return it to my local kids toy shop today, for a refund !! ??