Watersports

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
Hmm, at a bit of a dissadvantage here, not had a piss in 20 years, oh the joys of renal failure.

Bit more serious now, I wouldn't rule it out. In a wet room it might be interesting, other than that not really my thing. Too much prep and clean up involved, rubber covers on mattresses, changing soggy sheets and mopping tiled floors. While not full on W/S watching women urinate seems to fascinate a lot of men.

It could be worse, scat anyone? :sick: No? me neither. I did hear of an online video "2 girls 1 cup" wonder if it's still available. Never watched it myself but others said it is pretty gross.

17 September 2020
Hmm, at a bit of a dissadvantage here, not had a piss in 20 years, oh the joys of renal failure.

Bit more serious now, I wouldn't rule it out. In a wet room it might be interesting, other than that not really my thing. Too much prep and clean up involved, rubber covers on mattresses, changing soggy sheets and mopping tiled floors. While not full on W/S watching women urinate seems to fascinate a lot of men.

It could be worse, scat anyone? :sick: No? me neither. I did hear of an online video "2 girls 1 cup" wonder if it's still available. Never watched it myself but others said it is pretty gross.
I’ve seen it. It’s absolutely vile lol. They make the poo into 99s 😵‍💫🤢

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

I’ve seen it. It’s absolutely vile lol. They make the poo into 99s 😵‍💫🤢
I have seen the one cup vid and I can say that it isn't actual shit. More likely some chocolate mousse of some kind that was pumped in just before they did the video. The texture is all wrong for human excrement and not one single person could eat that much of it without throwing up.

N xxx

17 August 2021
I have seen the one cup vid and I can say that it isn't actual shit. More likely some chocolate mousse of some kind that was pumped in just before they did the video. The texture is all wrong for human excrement and not one single person could eat that much of it without throwing up.

N xxx
Isn't anyone going to ask how he knows this?
I'm not going to ask, I'm afraid he might answer me.

9 September 2017
I love it, both giving and receiving.
It turns me on as I find it naughty, a little bit kinky, and very sexy.
I've also been very surprised on a number of occasions that it's been keenly suggested by ladies that I would never have guessed would want to be so rude 😅😅

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
As I have said before, V and I have played pee games a few times over the years just between us as a bit of extra kink in sex play and we both enjoy it. We would not play that way with anyone else (although I have a couple of times with previous partners) but for private fun I see no problem.

I can also confirm that if you have a healthy bladder and urinary tract it is completely safe to do it. Bear Grylls loves the stuff! 🤣

N xxx