Weekend togetherness.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Maybe you’ve done it, maybe you haven’t.
Either way, what do you vision a weekend with someone else to be? I don’t mean the sex side of it either.. I mean the more normal things you’d do or expect to do?

For instance, breakfast in bed is quite fun between three people. Matching lingerie is really sexy. Going for an afternoon pint or two and grabbing some nibbles while out.

What would your plans be? X

• Love
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm pretty much happy aslong as there is food,a few drinks, and music involved.
It sounds sad,but I do also enjoy an evening stroll with whoever i'm with.It seperates the normal "just meeting" time, with whatever is going to happen during the night x

19 March 2015
It sounds sad,but I do also enjoy an evening stroll with whoever i'm with.It seperates the normal "just meeting" time, with whatever is going to happen during the night x
Not sad at all. We’ve gone for walks with a lady friend along some coastline before, after a nice brunch. X

D

Deleted member 11852

Most of the weekends we have are normally spent in the room.. We had a lovely weekend away at xtasia the last time we went to birthday bash last year.. We were out in the afternoon with another couple we get on really well with.. It was just like friends spending a day together.. We walked round the shops went for a meal and have a few drinks together.. That's how it should be.. Friendship as well as naughty fun.. We probably would have had plenty of naughty fun that night if I Mr wasn't so knackered after working all week.. I ended up back in the hotel just after midnight and by the sounds of it all the fun started not long after we had gone.. Was gutted we missed it... W... .. ???

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Generally meets have involved a getting to know ,say hello drinks ….. followed by a getting to know session :whistle: having a break going for some dinner ..and well you can imagine the rest …. ??
there’s been hand in hand walks along the river bank ….. some canoodling in the park …. ?

• Love
Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m making notes ? ???

Reactions: Deb51 and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well I ain't risking walking along a river bank with you.You'll probably push me in, to get me back about all the comments I make on here about you ? x
I’m not that bad ?
push GIF

I’ll find somewhere without a river ? …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Skippy01 and Pearls
12 July 2021
Maybe you’ve done it, maybe you haven’t.
Either way, what do you vision a weekend with someone else to be? I don’t mean the sex side of it either.. I mean the more normal things you’d do or expect to do?

For instance, breakfast in bed is quite fun between three people. Matching lingerie is really sexy. Going for an afternoon pint or two and grabbing some nibbles while out.

What would your plans 1
Food, horror/slasher movie and drinks.